Ingredients for cooking spaghetti with chicken and mushrooms.
- Chicken (fresh fillet) 1 piece (2 halves weighing 600 grams)
- Champignon mushrooms 200 grams
- Cream (liquid 10% fat) 500 milliliters
- Onions 2-3 pieces (medium)
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Sifted wheat flour 2 tablespoons
- Spaghetti 250 grams
- Purified water 2 liters 500 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Chicken, Cream, Flour
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scale, kitchen knife - 2 pieces, cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, deep pan (4 liter capacity), deep frying pan with a lid (2 liter capacity), wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, tablespoon, teaspoon, colander , serving plate.
Cooking spaghetti with chicken and mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the chicken.
This dish is always tasty, very tender and nutritious, so if you decide to cook it for lunch or dinner, believe me, you will not lose! Let's start with fresh skinless chicken, rinse it thoroughly, dip it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and use a sharp kitchen knife to get rid of the film, excess fat, as well as cartilage. Then we cut the meat with portioned cubes measuring 1 by 4 centimeters or cubes 3 by 3 centimeters.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Then, using a clean knife, remove the peel from the onion, and remove the roots of each mushroom. We rinse these products under trickles of cold running water, dry, put them on a cutting board in turn and grind. Champignons shred in layers, cubes, slices of arbitrary shape, or divide each into 4-6 parts.
We chop onions with straws, half rings, quarters or cubes up to 1 centimeter thick. After that, put on a medium heat a deep pan with the right amount of purified water, let it slowly boil, and put the remaining ingredients on the countertop, which will be needed to prepare the dish.
Step 3: prepare a creamy sauce with chicken and mushrooms.
Next, turn on the next burner on a medium heat, set a deep frying pan on it and send a little vegetable, better refined oil to this dish. After a few minutes, dip the chopped onions into the preheated fat and pass it until transparent for 3-4 minutes, periodically loosening with a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula.
Once the vegetable has softened, add the chopped fillet to it and cook them together about 5-7 minutes or until the chicken changes color from pink to light beige-grayish.
Then put the crushed champignons in the pan and start stewing the products in the allocated mushroom juice.
After about 10 minutes moisture evaporates and everything starts to fry. When the meat with mushrooms and onions are lightly browned, sprinkle them with sifted wheat flour, mix gently so that no lumps form, and fill with the right amount of cream.
Season the semi-finished sauce to taste with salt, black pepper, loosen again until smooth, reduce heat under a frying pan to a minimum and simmer under a covered lid 15-20 minutes. After that we push the aromatic cream mixture to the side and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: Cook the Spaghetti.
Meanwhile, the water in the pan began to boil, pour salt into it per 1 liter 1 teaspoon and dip the spaghetti into the hot liquid, after spreading it with a fan or breaking it across in half. After a minute, gently crush the pasta with a tablespoon so that they are completely immersed in water, and after boiling again, cook the pasta without covering, about 8-9 minutes to the state of "al dente", that is, until almost complete readiness, so that it does not stick to the teeth, but it was not too soft. Then we discard the spaghetti that have reached the desired consistency in a colander, without washing, leave them briefly in the sink so that the glass has excess liquid, and proceed to the next, final step.
Step 5: serve the spaghetti with chicken and mushrooms.
Spaghetti with chicken and mushrooms is a surprisingly tender second course, which is served hot for a hearty lunch or dinner. After cooking, warm pasta is distributed on plates and a hot sauce of meat and mushrooms is spread for each portion. Then, if desired, they crush the resulting yummy with crushed hard cheese, favorite fresh finely chopped greens, and put on the table with any refreshing additions, for example, vegetable salads, marinades or pickles. Cook with love and enjoy homemade food!
Enjoy your meal!
- the simplest spices are indicated in the recipe, if desired, their set can be varied based on personal taste preferences, but it is better that spices and dried herbs are suitable for dishes of meat, poultry and mushrooms;
- a great alternative to cream - sour cream from 10 to 21% fat, onions - leek or sweet Bulgarian, vegetable oil - butter, and champignons - any other variety of edible mushrooms;
- some hostesses stew together with onions some carrots and sweet salad pepper, and only then gradually add the rest of the ingredients;
- Before serving, it is better to heat the portioned serving plate in the microwave or in the open oven a little, so you will keep the cooked food warm for a longer time, because, as you know, any cooked pasta cools very quickly.