Ingredients for Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Mix salad (or a mixture of various greens for salad) 200 grams
- Sun-dried tomatoes 30 grams
- Soft cheese (preferably goat cheese) 50-60 grams
- Pine nuts 20 grams
- Olive oil 1.5 tablespoons
- Sweet mustard 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice to taste
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Nuts
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, colander, bowl, fork, tablespoon - 2 pieces, deep salad bowl.
Cooking salad with sun-dried tomatoes:
Step 1: prepare the salad mix.
You can take a ready-made salad mix, or you can buy individual bunches of your favorite greens. Put all this beauty in a colander, set it in the sink and, having turned on warm, almost hot water, rinse thoroughly. After that, wait a while until the liquid remaining in the colander drains. Shake the lettuce leaves and directly tear them into large pieces.
Step 2: prepare the dried tomatoes.
Sun-dried tomatoes are usually very small by themselves, but if desired, they can be cut into thin strips or simply divided into halves or quarters.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.
Cut the cheese into very small pieces, it can begin to fall apart right in the hands, everything is fine, that is what we need. In general, the cheese for this fat should be crushed as finely as possible, that's the beauty of it.
Step 4: preparing a gas station.
Pour vegetable oil into a clean bowl, then balsamic vinegar, lemon juice. Put honey and sweet mustard in a tablespoon. Mix all the ingredients together to form a homogeneous liquid sauce. Mix with a whisk or a regular table fork, like me, for example.
Step 5: mix the salad ingredients.
And the simplest thing left is to collect the salad. First, put a salad mixture of various herbs on the bottom of the salad bowl, then sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, soft cheese. Pour over the previously prepared dressing and mix well. But, there is one small nuance, if you are preparing a salad on a festive table, then you can give it a solemn appearance by simply laying the ingredients in layers so that each of the guests can independently mix them together in their plate. The layers are in the following order: salad mixture, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts and dressing, which can be poured with a net, spiral or zigzag.
Step 6: serve salad with sun-dried tomatoes.
Salad with sun-dried tomatoes will give you real pleasure from the food and you definitely want to cook it again, first just for a family dinner, and then at any opportunity. Eat this salad without fear, because it does not harm your figure in the least.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you take instead of soft cheese it will also be very tasty, but a little different.
- In some recipes, this salad is also recommended to add red onion, sliced in thin half rings.
- You can cook sun-dried tomatoes at home, using cherry tomatoes. To do this, thoroughly preheat the oven, cut each tomato into halves, salt, sprinkle with dried herbs, pour olive oil and put in a hot but turned off oven for the whole night.