Ingredients for making thin pancakes on beer.
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sugar (sand) 1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour 160 grams
- Vegetable oil 30 milliliters
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Milk 200 milliliters
- Light beer 250 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Flour, Beer
- Portion 3-4
- World Cuisine
Deep plate, flat pan, soup ladle, hot pot holders, spatula, whisk, tablespoon, large flat dish.
Making thin pancakes on beer:
Step 1: Cook the dough.
Break the chicken eggs into a deep bowl, pour sugar and salt to them. Using a whisk, mix everything until smooth. Shake and foam the eggs is not necessary.
Pour milk into the eggs with sugar and salt and again mix everything properly. Gradually, measuring out the servings with a tablespoon, pour out the wheat flour, thoroughly mixing the mass after adding each new portion. Thus, it will be easier for you to avoid the appearance of lumps. Many housewives also recommend sifting flour.
Lastly, pour light beer to the rest of the ingredients and add vegetable oil. Mix everything very carefully again so that you end up with a homogeneous batter without lumps.
Step 2: Fry the pancakes.
For convenience, take a ladle, it is with its help that we will pour the dough. Heat the pan over almost high heat, and then pour a little vegetable oil into it. Important: pancakes should not float in fat.
Take the frying pan in one hand, and the ladle filled with dough in the other, tilting and rotating the pan, pour a mass of pancakes onto it with a thin stream, distributing the liquid so that it lies on the bottom with a thin layer. Reduce the heat to medium and fry the pancake to a ruddy color on both sides. But before turning the product over, carefully pry it with a spatula from edge to middle, slightly lifting it from the pan. Thus, you will be sure that the pancake does not stick and it does not turn into a lump when you start to shift it to the other side.
When the first product is ready, transfer it to a flat dish and start baking the rest, repeating all the same procedures from the very beginning.
Step 3: Serve the pancakes.
Pancakes made with beer are very aromatic and delicious. Most often I serve them, stuffing with salted or fried mushrooms, complementing with sour cream sauce. In the morning, such pastries can be eaten with fried eggs, it turns out very simple, tasty and satisfying. But what is there, everyone knows what to do with ready-made pancakes, especially if they are so crispy and thin as obtained according to this recipe.
Enjoy your meal!
- It is better to store ready-made pancakes in the refrigerator in a closed container, if you leave them for a long time at room temperature, a slight beer smell may appear.
- To apply a small amount of oil to the pan was more convenient, first pour it into a separate saucer or bowl, dip the half of the onion or potato strung on the fork into it, and then pass it along the bottom of the hot pan.
- Take honey beer or add to a regular tablespoon of honey to make your pancakes even tastier and more interesting.