Ingredients for Cooking Lean Salad with Mushrooms
- White cabbage 1/4 part of a small head
- Canned champignons 150 grams
- 1 medium onion
- Fresh parsley 1 small bunch
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Small lemon 1 piece
- Refined vegetable oil for salad dressing
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients Cabbage, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Cutting board, kitchen knife, teaspoon, tablespoon, medium bowl, salad bowl or special dish for serving, deep bowl - 2 pieces, plate, juicer
Cooking a lean salad with mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare white cabbage.
We well wash the cabbage under running warm water, shake off excess liquid and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, chop the vegetable into thin strips and then pour into a medium bowl. With clean hands, gently crush the chopped cabbage so that it gives juice, and leave it aside for a while.
Step 2: prepare the onions.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and then rinse well under running warm water. Next, lay out the component on a cutting board and cut lengthwise into two halves. Finely chop each part of the onion in half rings, and then move them into a deep bowl.
Sprinkle the component with apple cider vinegar and set aside. Let it stand like this for 5-7 minutes, then all the bitterness will leave the onion, and the salad will turn out more delicious and juicy.
Step 3: prepare the parsley.
Wash the parsley well under running water, shake off excess liquid and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, finely chop the greens and immediately pour it into a free plate.
Step 4: preparing a salad dressing.
We wash the lemon under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut citrus in half and then squeeze juice from each part using a juicer. Attention: the amount of lemon liquid can vary depending on how you like best. For example, from the calculation of the ingredients indicated in the recipe, I take 2 tablespoons squeezed lemon juice.
So, pour this liquid into a clean deep bowl and also add a little vegetable oil and a teaspoon of sugar. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mixture is formed. Everything, salad dressing is ready!
Step 5: prepare a lean salad with mushrooms.
In a bowl with shredded cabbage we spread pickled onions, finely chopped parsley, pickled champignons, to taste salt and ground black pepper. Then we pour the dressing here and with the help of a tablespoon we mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
We transfer the ready-made salad to a salad bowl or a special plate and invite everyone to the dining table.
Step 6: serve a lean salad with mushrooms.
Such a salad should be served immediately at the dinner table, otherwise it will start up juice and lose all its freshness. As a main meal for him, I recommend fried potatoes, any kind of cereals and even just bread for those who are on a diet.
- at will, you can add fresh carrots, cilantro and any other fresh vegetables to your taste in the salad;
- instead of pickled champignons, salted chanterelles, saffron mushrooms, mushrooms, porcini mushrooms and much more are also suitable according to your desire;
- in addition to white cabbage, you can add Beijing and salad leaves to the dish;
- Before serving, you can decorate the salad with cranberries, pitted olives or olives, if you like.