Ingredients for making cottage cheese casserole in a pan
- Curd 400 grams
- Sour cream 200 grams
- Sugar 4 tablespoons
- Semolina 5 tablespoons
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Baking soda 0.5 teaspoon
- Table vinegar for quenching soda
- Salt 1 pinch
- Raisins seedless 1/4 cup
- Refined vegetable oil or butter for pan lubrication
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Semolina
- Serving 8 servings
A tablespoon, a teaspoon, a glass, a frying pan, a wooden spatula, a stove, a deep bowl, kitchen paper towels, a small bowl - 2 pieces, a middle bowl, a fork, a hand whisk, a serving dish, a lid for the pan
Cooking cottage cheese casseroles in a pan:
Step 1: Prepare Raisins
Pour raisins into a deep bowl and pour hot clean water. We leave dried fruits for 20 minutes aside so that they swell.
After the allotted time, carefully drain the liquid, and transfer the components to kitchen paper towels. We leave them for some time aside so that excess water leaves them.
Step 2: prepare semolina with sour cream.
Pour sour cream into a small bowl and immediately pour the semolina. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass without lumps is formed. Now leave the mixture aside so that the semolina can swell. By the way, this way our casserole will turn out to be much tastier and more airy.
Step 3: prepare the cottage cheese.
Pour the cottage cheese into a clean small bowl and, using the fork, rub it thoroughly so that the component becomes homogeneous and without any special lumps.
Step 4: prepare the egg-sugar mixture.
Using a knife, break the eggshell, and pour the yolks with squirrels into a medium bowl. Pour sugar here and, using a hand whisk, carefully beat everything until the mass becomes homogeneous. Attention: as little sugar crystals should float at the bottom.
Step 5: Cook the cottage cheese casserole in a pan.
In a bowl with egg-sugar mixture, spread the grated curd. Using the hand whisk or fork again, beat everything thoroughly until smooth.
Next, add here the semolina swollen in sour cream. Once again, mix everything well. Now, right above the bowl, we put out the baking soda with a few drops of table vinegar. Immediately after this, pour the cottage cheese into the container and again mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
Lubricate the bottom and walls of the pan with vegetable oil or a small piece of butter. Then pour the curd mass here and be sure to level its surface with a tablespoon.
Now put the pan on a small fire, cover and cook the casserole for 20 minutes. During this time, the mass should become dense, and also be covered with a golden crust along the edge. By the way, this way the pastries will not be especially ruddy, only the sides and the underside. At the end, turn off the burner, and set the pan aside.
Step 6: serve the cottage cheese casserole in a pan.
When the cottage cheese casserole has cooled slightly, carefully transfer it to a special plate. To do this, simply cover the baking dish with a quick movement of the hands and turn the structure upside down. Using a knife, we cut the pastries in portions and serve to the dessert table, optionally watering with sour cream. Refueling such as condensed milk, any jam or jam will also work. But treat friends and family members with a delicious and fragrant casserole with tea, coffee and other hot drinks.
- to cook a delicious casserole, try to use either home-made cottage cheese or cheese with a high percentage of fat content, for example, 15-20%;
- In addition to raisins, dried apricots, prunes and other dried fruits can be added to baking. In this embodiment, they must be thoroughly washed under running warm water, wiped with kitchen paper towels and chopped on a cutting board with a knife;
- if you come across granular cottage cheese and you can’t knead it with a fork, do not be discouraged, because in this version it can be crushed using a blender at low speed. So the cheese will turn into a curd tender mass, and the casserole will turn out airy and insanely delicious;
- such pastries can be stored in the refrigerator in a food container for 2-3 daysif you have it until this time.