Ingredients for making champignon and cheese soup
- Water or broth 2 liters
- Potato 4 pieces
- Champignons 200 grams
- Cream cheese 2 pieces
- Carrot 1 piece (medium)
- Onions 1 piece (medium)
- Dill or parsley to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Onion, Carrot, Mushroom, Cheese, Greens
- Portion 6-7
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
A kitchen knife, a cutting board, paper kitchen towels, a deep pan with a lid (4 liter capacity), a frying pan, a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, a stove, a ladle, a deep portion plate.
Cooking soup with mushrooms and cheese:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, with a sharp kitchen knife, peel all the vegetables indicated in the recipe, and remove the roots from the mushrooms. Then we wash these products together with greens under the trickles of cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, put them on a cutting board in turn and continue the preparation. Cut the onion into cubes up to 1 centimeter in size.
Shred carrots on medium or large grater.
We cut the potatoes into cubes about 2 centimeters in size, transfer them to a deep pan and fill them with the required amount of purified water or broth.
Grind champignons with plates 5-7 mm thick, and dill or parsley is simply finely chopped.
We remove the packaging from the processed cheese and cut them into small cubes 1 cm in size. After that, put the rest of the ingredients that will be needed to make the soup on the countertop, and move on.
Step 2: boil the potatoes.
We put the pot and pot on a medium heat and after boiling add a little salt there, a pinch is enough. Cook the vegetable until almost ready for 15 minutes.
Step 3: fry the mushrooms with onions and carrots.
We don’t lose a minute, turn on the next burner on medium heat, put a frying pan on it and pour a couple of tablespoons of vegetable, preferably refined oil, into this dish. After about two minutes, dip the onions with mushrooms and carrots in a well-heated fat. We pass them for 3-4 minutes until transparent and soft, periodically stirring with a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula. Then add the mushrooms to the vegetables and fry them together about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Step 4: bring the soup with mushrooms and cheese to full readiness.
When vegetables with mushrooms reach the desired consistency, transfer them to a pot of boiled potatoes. There we add the chopped cheese and cook the soup yet 10 minutes.
After that, season it with fresh finely chopped greens of dill or parsley, a small amount of ground black pepper, additionally with a portion of salt and let stand on the stove for more 3-5 minutes with a slight boil. Then turn off the fire, cover the pan with the fragrant dish lid and let it brew at least 10-15 minutesand then you can start tasting!
Step 5: serve the soup with mushrooms and cheese.
Soup with mushrooms and cheese is served hot as a full first course for dinner. After infusion, it is poured in portions on plates with a ladle, each is optionally decorated with two or three additional pinches of fresh chopped greens and put on a table with sour cream, as well as bread slices. Refresh and complement this miracle can be vegetable salads, serving as a second dish, or pickles and pickles. Cook with love and enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!
- of course, this soup turns out to be very tasty, but do not forget that mushrooms are a heavy protein, and they should not be consumed by children under 6 years old, as well as people with poor digestion;
- the soup will turn out more tender if you pass the mushrooms with vegetables in butter;
- very often, along with curds, put a couple of tablespoons of liquid cream or sour cream in the soup;
- if desired, boiled vegetables and mushrooms can be chopped with a blender, seasoned with cheese, herbs, spices, kept on the stove for another 3-5 minutes, and you will get a great soup puree;
- the simplest spices are indicated in the recipe, but they are not essential, complete the set with any that are suitable for preparing the first hot dishes, for example, tarragon, savory, basil, hot red pepper flakes, marjoram, sage or others.