Ingredients for making hot sandwiches in a pan
- Toast bread 4 slices
- Hard cheese 2 medium plates
- Smoked bacon or ham 2-4 medium plates
- Milk or cream with a fat content of 10% 100 milliliters
- Butter 10 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Breadcrumbs 3-4 tablespoons (optional)
- Refined vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Ham, Cheese, Bread
- Serving 2 servings
Cutting board, kitchen knife, frying pan, stove, wooden spatula, small bowl, hand whisk or fork, deep plate, serving dish, kitchen paper towels
Cooking hot sandwiches in a pan:
Step 1: prepare the egg-milk mixture.
Using a knife, break the eggshell, and pour the yolk with protein into a small bowl. Using a hand whisk or fork, beat the components until a homogeneous mass is formed. Then we pour cream and milk here in a thin stream and at the same time continue to mix everything. We should get a homogeneous pale yellow mixture.
Step 2: prepare hot sandwiches in a pan.
Now put two slices of bread on a cutting board, and on top of them, in turn, place a plate of cheese and one or two plates of ham or bacon. We close the components with the remaining toaster slices and proceed to the preparation of sandwiches.
Pour breadcrumbs into a deep plate. Attention: in fact, using this component is completely optional. I do this only when my household wants to feel the maximum crunch of the dish.
Now put the pan on a medium heat and immediately pour the vegetable oil here and put a piece of cream. Each sandwich is very quickly dipped on both sides in an egg-and-milk mixture, and then in breadcrumbs. This procedure can be done. 2-3 times. Next, spread the dish in a pan with hot oils and fry on all sides until a golden brown crust appears on the surface.
At the end, turn off the burner, and sandwiches, using a wooden spatula, transfer to kitchen paper towels. Let excess fat drain from them. Then we move them to a cutting board and use a knife to cut diagonally. Everything, the dish is ready! We invite everyone to the table until it has cooled down.
Step 3: serve hot sandwiches in a pan.
We put the hot sandwiches on a special plate and serve them with tea or coffee at the dinner table. Tasty, simple and very fast, as for breakfast!
Bon appetit to all!
- Instead of toaster bread, you can use a regular loaf. Then in this case, after cooking, you do not need to cut sandwiches diagonally into triangles;
- instead of bacon or ham, you can put raw or semi-smoked sausage in the dish, as well as smoked chicken breast;
- To make the sandwiches very tasty, try to use special breadcrumbs in spices. Their distinguishing feature is color. He goes bright orange. Typically, such crackers can be purchased at grocery supermarkets.