Ingredients for cooking buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker
- Buckwheat 2 multi-glasses
- Mushrooms (champignons) 300-500 grams
- Onion 1 piece (large)
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Purified water 4 multi-glasses
- Salt to taste
- Ground allspice to taste and desire
- Laurel leaf 1-2 pieces or to taste and desire
- Main ingredients: Onion, Mushrooms, Buckwheat
- Portion 3-4
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scales, multi-cup, multicooker, tablespoon, stove, kettle, kitchen knife, colander, cutting board, silicone or wooden kitchen spatula, paper kitchen towels, serving plate.
Cooking buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare buckwheat.
First of all, we cover the tabletop with a sheet of baking or parchment paper, pour buckwheat onto it and sort out the groats from any kind of litter, for example, husks, pebbles or something else. After that, we drop the grains into a colander, rinse thoroughly until a light stream of water goes, and leave in the sink until use.
Step 2: prepare onions, mushrooms and other ingredients.
Then we pour purified water into the kettle and put it on medium heat, let it boil. We don’t lose a minute, using a kitchen knife, peel the onion, and each mushroom we get rid of the roots and thoroughly rinse these products under running water. We dry them with paper kitchen towels, take turns to move them to a cutting board and continue preparation. We chop the onion with straws, half rings, quarters or cubes 1 cm thick. Mushrooms are shredded with layers of the same size, punctured on the countertop the remaining products that will be needed to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker.
We insert the plug of the multicooker into the outlet, install the Teflon bowl in it and pour in a little vegetable oil. Choose a mode Baking 20 minutes and click "start". About after 60 seconds we throw onions with mushrooms in preheated fat. Fry them until almost ready, periodically stirring with a wooden, and preferably silicone kitchen spatula. First over 10-11 minutes they will be stewed in their own juice, but then they will begin to brown.
At the end of the program, add buckwheat that managed to dry into the slow cooker, pour everything with boiling water from the kettle, season to taste with salt, black pepper, a bay leaf and cover the slow cooker with a tight-fitting lid. We put on the scoreboard a new program "Buckwheat", "Porridge" or "Krupa", press "Start" again and we’re going to do other important things, while the miracle technique copes with the task.
When the kitchen appliance switches off again, notifying the appropriate sound signal, very carefully lift the lid, let off steam and mix the finished dish to a homogeneous consistency. After that, we lay out buckwheat with mushrooms in portions on plates, put aromatic dishes on the table and call the family to have a meal!
Step 4: serve buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker.
Buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker is served hot as a full-fledged second vegetarian or lean dish or as a side dish for dishes of meat, poultry, fish and game. Serve such porridge in portions on plates, optionally sprinkled with fresh finely chopped greens of dill or parsley, and vegetable salads, marinades and pickles can refresh this culinary masterpiece. Cook with love and enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!
- to make the porridge more flavorful, it can be cooked in meat or vegetable broth, and sometimes, a little sour cream, cream or tomato paste is put in hot water;
- very often, along with mushrooms and onions, a mixture of frozen vegetables is stewed, as well as fresh sweet pepper sliced in small cubes and carrots chopped on medium or large graters;
- the dish will turn out more tender if it is cooked on creamy fats;
- this dish was prepared in a multicooker of the Panasonic brand SR TMH18, volume 4.5 l, power 670 watts.