Ingredients for Cooking French Fries
- Potatoes 1-2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground red pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Potato
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Dishes for cooking in the microwave, a knife for peeling vegetables, disposable paper towels, a kitchen knife, cutting board, deep plate, a tablespoon, kitchen oven mitts, a spatula, a deep plate.
Cooking French fries:
Step 1: prepare the potatoes.
First, prepare the potatoes. Of course, you need to remove the peel from it and rinse thoroughly. Then, laying on a cutting board, cut the vegetables into medium-sized cubes, because thick ones will not bake, and thin ones can dry too much. Put prepared potato slices on disposable paper towels and wipe them, change the towels to dry ones and leave the potatoes on them for a while. Stop it 3-5 minutes.
Place the cubes so dried up in a plate, pour it with vegetable oil, sprinkle with spices and leave on another 10 minutes at room temperature.
Step 2: cook the french fries in the microwave.
Put the potatoes prepared in accordance with the rules on a plate suitable for cooking in the microwave. Lay out the cubes so that they do not touch each other, otherwise this will prevent them from baking from all sides. Bake potatoes at maximum power for 4-6 minutes, then open the microwave, gently, using a kitchen glove, just take out the plate and turn the pieces on the other side. Return everything inside the microwave and cook more 4-6 minutes. Thus, the finished french fries are covered with an even crisp on all sides. Important: watch the behavior of potatoes, otherwise you can easily dry it.
Step 3: serve the french fries.
Cooked according to this recipe french fries should be eaten immediately, while it is still so delicious and crispy. Grab some sauce, a cool drink, and turn on a good movie, and then enjoy the taste of the snack that you just made yourself.
Enjoy your meal!
- In online stores you can find specialized forms for cooking french fries in the microwave. Due to their unique structure, potato wedges do not touch each other and are in an upright position, which allows them to be evenly fried.
- According to a similar recipe, you can cook potato chips in the microwave, you just need to cut the vegetables into circles.
- It is best to take pink varieties for french fries.
- For cooking french fries, choose large tubers with a lower starch content. It is such a potato that will not crumble and will remain crispy longer. And if you doubt how much starch is in the potato of your choice, wash it in cold water until the liquid becomes clear.