Ingredients for cooking pilaf with beef in a slow cooker
- Beef 500 grams
- Figure 2 multi-cup
- Purified water 4 multi-glasses
- 1-2 carrots
- Onion 2 pieces
- Garlic 7-8 cloves or 1 head
- Vegetable oil 3-5 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Cumin (zira) 2 teaspoons or to taste and desire
- Paprika 1/2 teaspoon or to taste and desire
- Coriander 1/2 teaspoon or to taste and desire
- Turmeric 1/2 teaspoon or to taste and desire
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Onion, Carrot, Garlic, Rice
- Portion 6-7
- World Cuisine
A crock-pot, a multi-cup, a teaspoon, a tablespoon, a kitchen scale, a kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, paper kitchen towels, a large flat dish or portion plate.
Cooking pilaf with beef in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the pic.
First, we cover the tabletop with a kitchen towel and pour rice on it, it is desirable that it be Basmati, some polished long-grain, but if there are none, Krasnodar or something like it will do. We sort through the grains, removing any kind of litter from them, throw them into a colander, rinse thoroughly until a clear stream of water goes out, and leave in the sink until use so that the glass has excess liquid.
Step 2: prepare the meat.
Next, rinse the fresh beef, for this dish is the ideal option - neck, tenderloin, back thigh, at worst you can use ordinary goulash. In any case, the selected piece is thoroughly washed out from blood clots, dried with paper kitchen towels, laid out on a cutting board and with a sharp kitchen knife we get rid of the veins, as well as small bones that often remain on the log house. It’s better to leave a fat - it’s tastier! Then we cut the meat in small portions of 2 to 3 centimeters in size and move on.
Step 3: prepare the vegetables and other ingredients.
Using a clean knife, peel the onions and carrots from the skin, and if desired, remove the top husk from the head of garlic and remove the bottom with roots. We wash, dry all the vegetables, take turns sending them to a new board and continue preparation. Chop the onion into 1 centimeter cubes, and chop the carrots on a coarse grater or cut into thin strips.
With the onion of garlic, we act in this way: either we leave it whole, or we disassemble it into cloves and throw them into a small bowl without removing the hard leathery scale. After that, lay out the remaining products on the countertop, as well as the spices that will be needed to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: cook pilaf with beef in a slow cooker.
We put on a medium fire a kettle with the right amount of purified water and bring it to a boil. We don’t lose a minute, insert the plug of the multicooker into a socket, strengthen the Teflon bowl in its recess and pour the right amount of vegetable oil into it. Put the pieces of beef on top of the fat, turn on the mode "Baking" for 30 minutes and press "Start". Cooking meat during 20 minutes, periodically loosening with a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, during this time it will first change color from bright burgundy to gray and only after about 10-12 minutes it will begin to brown.
Then we add onion with carrots to the beef, to taste salt, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and cook them together the remaining 10 minutesstirring. Then disable yourself slow cooker or wait for it to stop working with the set time, and fall asleep in a bowl who managed to dry rice.
Pour boiling water from the teapot there, put the whole head of garlic upside down and slightly heat it so that it settles more tightly. Without stirring, cover the semi-finished dish with a tight-fitting lid and choose a new one "Pilaf" mode with automatically set time, basically the duration of this process is not more than 45 minutes.
When the kitchen appliance turns off, they inform about it with the appropriate sound, carefully lift the lid, let the steam come out and make small holes in the finished rice with the narrow back of the knife or a long wooden skewer. Cover the slow cooker again, turn it on "Heating" mode for 20 minutes and press "Start". We are waiting for the yummy to infuse, and the miracle machine will finish its work again.
Then everything is simple! Gently mix the pilaf to a homogeneous consistency, put it on a large flat dish or distribute portions on plates and taste forwards!
Step 5: serve pilaf with beef in a slow cooker.
Pilaf with beef in a slow cooker is served hot on a large flat dish or in portions on plates as the second main dish for lunch or dinner. As a complement to such a treat, you can offer pickles, marinades or salads from fresh vegetables. Cook with love and enjoy delicious home-cooked food prepared using miraculous technology!
Enjoy your meal!
- if there is no "Pilaf" function, make a dish in the "Buckwheat" mode or on the one on which dairy-free cereals are cooked. Then leave the rice heated for 20 minutes. After disconnecting, without opening the lid, soak the finished meal in the bowl for another 20 minutes, and then you can take a sample;
- if desired, pilaf can be given a more sour-sharp taste, if you add tomatoes, garlic and hot red chilli to the meat stewed with vegetables, blended;
- A great alternative to purified water - broth or vegetable broth;
- the set of spices is not essential, use any mixture of spices, as well as dried herbs that are suitable for making pilaf, a good option is barberry, saffron, bay leaf, savory and others;
- this dish is cooked in a multicooker of the Panasonic trademark, number 18, the cup volume is 4.5 liters, the power is 670 W and the maximum temperature in the Baking mode is 180 degrees Celsius.