Ingredients for making cottage cheese casseroles for children.
- Cottage cheese (homemade, medium fat) 500 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Butter 50 grams per dough and 15 grams for a mold
- Sugar (sand) 100 grams
- Semolina 100 grams in the curd and 2 tablespoons for the mold
- Vanilla Sugar 10 grams (1 sachet)
- Pasteurized whole milk 50 milliliters
- Main Ingredients: Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Butter, Semolina, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scale, tablespoon, measuring cup, deep bowl, hand blender with whisk attachment, plastic wrap, refrigerator, oven, non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish, kitchen gloves, kitchen knife, cutting board, kitchen scoop, portion plate.
Cooking cottage cheese casseroles for children:
Step 1: prepare the cottage cheese mixture.
First of all, about 1 hour before the start of cooking, we lay out all the necessary products on the countertop and give them the opportunity to warm up to room temperature. After some time, take a soft, not coarse cottage cheese of medium fat content and immediately wipe it through a sieve with a fine mesh in a deep bowl. There we put softened butter, raw chicken eggs, pour in whole pasteurized milk and pour two types of sugar: vanilla and regular sand. We put the dishes with these products under the blades of a mixer or a blender with a special nozzle and beat them well at the highest speeds to a light splendor. It’s not necessary to be very zealous, we devote about 2-3 minutes to this process.
Then we add the pre-sorted semolina to the resulting mass and loosen everything with a tablespoon, or better, a silicone kitchen spatula to a homogeneous consistency. Tighten the cottage cheese mixture with plastic wrap and send in the fridge on 30-40 minutesso that the cereal swells.
Step 2: we form and bake a cottage cheese casserole for children.
After about half an hour, turn on the oven to preheat at 200 degrees celsius. Then we grease the bottom with the remaining butter, as well as the inside of the sides of the heat-resistant or non-stick baking dish and crush the fat with two tablespoons of semolina. After another 10 minutes, we take out the cottage cheese mixture from the refrigerator and let it stand at room temperature for another 10 minutes. After that, we shift it into the prepared form and put this dishes on the middle rack of the oven, heated to the desired temperature.
Cook the casserole for 35-40 minutes, for which it is completely baked and covered with a delicate yellowish-beige crust. Then we pull the kitchen gloves in our hands, move the hot dishes with a fragrant miracle onto a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and allow the yummy to cool.
Next, we divide the casserole into portions with a sharp kitchen knife, use the kitchen spatula to put them on plates, optionally add various sweets and offer the resulting dish to your baby, although it can be for the whole family.
Step 3: serve the cottage cheese casserole for children.
After cooking, the cottage cheese casserole for children is cooled to the temperature you need, distributed in portions on plates, decorated with icing sugar or poured with homemade honey, smeared with sour cream, favorite jam or jam and served at the table as a full second course for breakfast, afternoon snack, and dinner. Such a miracle can be eaten by children aged 1 year and older, of course, if they already have a full mouth of teeth and have begun to learn all the charms of baked, boiled, steam, slightly elastic, but at the same time tender food. Cook with love and be healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often, cottage cheese casserole is cooked in a double boiler for 35-45 minutes, after having greased the whole compartment for cooking cereals with butter and sprinkled with semolina or covered with a small piece of aluminum food foil;
- if desired, you can add a little soaked in boiling water and finely chopped dried fruit into the curd mass, they are very vitamin, but do not put a lot, they can cause allergies;
- sometimes instead of pure home-made cottage cheese, they use store curd mass, it is also tasty, but not so useful, and vanilla sugar is replaced with a pinch of pure vanillin, although if the baby does not tolerate the aroma of spices, it is better not to put this ingredient at all;
- to grease the form, instead of butter, you can take vegetable or a slice of margarine for baking.