Ingredients for cooking dumplings in the oven with mayonnaise
- Frozen pork and beef frozen 500 grams
- Large onion 1 piece
- Sour cream with a fat content of 15-20% 250 grams
- Mayonnaise 200-250 grams
- Hard cheese 100-150 grams
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Refined vegetable oil for frying
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Sour Cream, Flour
- Serving 3 servings
Cooker, frying pan, wooden spatula, cutting board, kitchen knife, plate - 2 pieces, small bowl, tablespoon, deep baking dish or baking sheet, kitchen oven mitts, oven, coarse grater, serving dish
Cooking dumplings in the oven with mayonnaise:
Step 1: prepare onions.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and then rinse thoroughly under running water. Next, lay out the component on a cutting board and finely chop into cubes or thin half rings. We chop the chopped onion into a free plate and leave it for a while aside.
Step 2: prepare hard cheese.
Using a coarse grater, we grate hard cheese directly on a cutting board. Then pour the chips into a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the dressing for the dish.
Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan and put on medium heat. When the contents in the container warms up well, pour the chopped onion here. From time to time, stirring with a wooden spatula, fry the component until a soft golden color.
At the same time, pour one to one sour cream and mayonnaise into a small bowl. Pour salt and freshly ground black pepper here to taste and, using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
When the onion is ready, pour the sour cream-mayonnaise sauce to it. Having mixed everything with improvised inventory, we give the gas station a good warm up. Immediately after that, turn off the hotplate and proceed to cooking the dish itself.
Step 4: cook the dumplings in the oven with mayonnaise.
We lay out the frozen dumplings in a baking dish or baking sheet and immediately fill them with a mixture of sour cream, mayonnaise, onions and spices. Attention: dressing should evenly cover the entire dish. Next, sprinkle everything with grated hard cheese and turn on the oven. When it warms up to temperature 200 degrees, put the container on a medium level and bake the dish for 30-40 minutesuntil the surface is covered with a beautiful golden crust.
At the end, turn off the oven, and take out the form with the help of kitchen gloves and set aside.
Step 5: serve the dumplings in the oven with mayonnaise.
We put ready, still hot dumplings with a wooden spatula on a special plate and serve it to the dining table. This dish in itself is very satisfying, so you can easily treat your friends and family to lunch or dinner with side dishes such as a mix of fresh vegetables, canned salads, and pickles. Very tasty and satisfying!
- if you have the time and desire, then you can easily cook the dumplings first, and only then bake them with mayonnaise in the oven. In this embodiment, it is better to freeze them in advance. As for the filling, pork, beef, veal, chicken and turkey are suitable for its preparation. You can use meat, either individually or as a mix. In any case, it will turn out very tasty;
- hard cheese is not necessary to use, as sour cream-mayonnaise sauce itself will give a good golden crust;
- such a dish is best prepared immediately and served at the dinner table, since the very next day it will lose that unforgettable aroma and taste.