Ovens for making dumplings with cheese in the oven
- Dumplings 500 grams
- Sour cream 100 grams
- Hard cheese 100-150 grams
- Wheat flour 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground red pepper to taste (optional)
- Vegetable oil as required
- Boiled purified water 1 cup
- Main ingredientsCheese, Sour Cream
- World Cuisine
Grater, heat-resistant baking sheet or baking dish, metal spatula, small bowl, tablespoon, hot pot holders, flat plate.
Cooking dumplings with cheese in the oven:
Step 1: Prepare a cream filling.
Put sour cream in a suitable bowl and fill it with a glass of water. Using a tablespoon, stir the liquid so that the sour cream is completely dissolved. Add pepper, red and black, as well as salt. Mix well again. If you plan to add other seasonings to the dumplings, then you need to do this at this stage, mixing spices with sour cream and water. Add flour here at the very end. Stir until the mixture is homogeneous.
Step 2: Prepare the cheese.
Cut a whole piece of cheese into small slices that will fit easily in your hand. Grind the ingredient with a grater into a separate, clean plate or chopping board.
Step 3: Bake dumplings with cheese in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 190-200 degrees Celsius. Well bake the baking dish with vegetable oil and carefully place frozen dumplings on it, in several layers, if the dishes you have chosen are too small. Pour on the dumplings a solution of sour cream and flour with spices. The liquid must completely hide the semi-finished products. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the dish. Send the form with dumplings to bake in the oven on 30-40 minutes until ready. As soon as the dish is baked, and also on its top a cheesy crust is formed, remove the form from the oven and start serving the dish, without waiting until it cools down.
Step 4: Serve the dumplings with cheese.
Serve dumplings with cheese, baked in the oven immediately after cooking, while they are still hot. As a sauce, use the liquid that remains at the bottom of the baking dish. Of course, you should offer a few slices of fragrant bread to the dish, as well as decorate it with fresh herbs. I hope you and your family will like this, albeit a very simple, but very tasty meal.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you have a little more time and desire in stock, you can add onions to the dumplings, but before that it should be fried with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Also, if you wish, you can add your favorite spices.
- For lovers of spicy and spicy dishes, I recommend seasoning the dish with garlic or hot red pepper.
- For flavor add bay leaf and a pair of allspice peas, but after cooking, be sure to remove them.
- To give the sauce a pleasant pinkish tint, you can add a tablespoon of tomato paste or ketchup to it.