Protein Pancake Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- Protein 1/2 scoop
- Milk 150 milliliters
- Vegetable oil as required for frying
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Deep bowl, mixer or whisk, soup ladle, pancake pan, thick spatula, flat plate, funnel, bottle.
Cooking Protein Pancakes:
Step 1: prepare the dough with protein.
In a deep bowl, mix all the ingredients together. That is, pour the protein, break the eggs to it, stir it, and after a thin stream, without stopping interfering, pour the milk. In the end, mix the mass thoroughly with a mixer or an ordinary whisk, bringing it to a homogeneous state without lumps.
Then do as you prefer. You can leave the dough in a bowl and pour it into the pan with the ladle, but I suggest pouring the mass into a plastic jar with a small neck for convenience. And in order not to spill the dough for protein pancakes throughout the kitchen during the transfusion, use a special funnel.
Step 2: fry the protein pancakes.
On the stove, heat the pan by pouring a very small amount of vegetable oil into it. Now that the pan is hot, pour the cooked mass into a thin stream, evenly distributing it along the bottom of the dishes. Fry protein pancakes over medium heat.
When the dough is set and the bottom side of the product is covered with a blush, turn the pancake over, having previously hooked it with a thick spatula. Once the first is ready, transfer it to a flat dish and continue. Cook until the mass of eggs, protein, and milk runs out.
Step 3: serve the protein pancakes.
Ready-made protein pancakes serve hot. Top them up with cottage cheese, bananas or peanut butter if desired. All kinds of juices are perfect as a drink. I hope you will appreciate this nutritious breakfast, and be sure to take note of this recipe.
Enjoy your meal!
- Protein pancakes can also be cooked without the use of oil. To do this, you need a non-stick pan. But be careful when turning over, as products may crumble. You only need to turn the pancake over the field of how it grasps well and is baked on one side.
- The taste of pancakes prepared according to this recipe, largely depends on the protein that you use.
- Also, protein pancakes can be prepared from oat or wheat flour, as well as with the addition of bananas, blueberries or hercules flakes.