Ingredients for Cooking Beef Steam Cutlets
- Ground beef 1 kilogram
- 2 eggs
- Onions 1-2 pieces (to taste)
- Garlic 2-4 cloves (to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground red pepper to taste
- Butter as needed
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 3-4
- World Cuisine
Deep bowl, tablespoon, metal colander, butter knife, kitchen knife, grater, pan, large lid.
Cooking beef steam cutlets:
Step 1: Prepare the onion and garlic.
Peel the onion, separate the cloves of garlic from the head and also remove the peel. Grind the ingredients with a fine or medium grater. You can also use a blender if such a kitchen appliance is at your disposal.
Step 2: Cook the minced meat.
Defrost ground beef. To do this, in the evening, transfer it from the freezer to the refrigerator or put it on the table a couple of hours before cooking and hold it at room temperature. Thawed, which has become soft and crumbly, put the minced meat in a deep bowl, add the chopped onion, garlic and spices there to taste. with a salt spoon or wet hands, mix the mixture until it becomes homogeneous.
Step 3: Form the cutlets.
With clean, wet hands, we pluck the pieces from the meat mixture and give them the shape of a ball in the palms. You can also flatten them slightly so that the blanks take the classic, familiar to us shape of cutlets.
Step 4: Steam the cutlets.
Fill the pan with water, about to the middle. Put it on a fire and wait for the liquid to boil. Then, install a metal colander on top and grease it with a small amount of butter, and on top lay the patties on it in a row so that they do not cover each other. Cover the whole simple structure with a lid and cook cutlets for 30-35 minutes, that is, until complete readiness. Important: Be careful, the bottom of the colander should not come into contact with water.
Remove the finished patties from the colander and serve.
Step 5: Serve the steamed beef cutlets.
I usually serve beef steaks for lunch or dinner with a side dish of buckwheat, boiled potatoes or other steamed or cooked vegetables. Use also various gravy, which is combined with meat, to give the dish a richer flavor and a beautiful appearance.
- If desired, fresh or dried herbs, as well as green onions, can be added to the minced meat.
- If you assume that your cutlets will be eaten, including by small children, it is better not to add a large number of spices or completely abandon them. It is also necessary to make the products themselves smaller.
- When using a double boiler, cutlets can be cooked immediately with a side dish, placing them on the lower tier.
- To make the cutlets more tender, ground beef must be scrolled in a meat grinder twice or thrice. You can also use a blender.