Ingredients for making Potato cake from sushi
- Drying 600 grams
- Butter 250 grams
- Condensed milk 1 can (380 grams)
- Cocoa Powder 3 Tbsp
- Main ingredients: Oil, Shortcrust pastry, Condensed milk
- Serving 10 Servings
Can opener, tablespoon, serving dish, meat grinder, cutting board, kitchen knife, deep bowl, plate, mixer, refrigerator, medium bowl
Cooking Potato cake from sushi:
Step 1: prepare the butter.
We spread the butter on a cutting board and, using a knife, cut into small pieces. The crushed component is moved to a free plate and for now leave aside. The oil must necessarily become soft, but do not accelerate this process with a microwave.
Step 2: prepare the dryer.
Using a meat grinder with a fine wire rack, grind the drying directly into a medium bowl. We should get a very small crumb. Only in this way will the cake be tasty and viscous. Attention: if you didn’t get the necessary structure of the component the first time, then we repeat the whole action from beginning to end.
Step 3: prepare the condensed milk.
Using a can opener, open a can of condensed milk.
Step 4: prepare the potato cake from the sushi.
When the pieces of butter become room temperature, transfer them to a deep bowl and immediately add the condensed milk and cocoa powder.
Using a mixer, beat everything at medium speed until a homogeneous, lush mass is formed.
Next, pour the ground drying into the container and, using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly again. We should get a homogeneous viscous mass. This will be our dough.
Now with clean hands we take a little from the total mixture and form an oblong ball, which from the side will resemble the real potato.
We lay out the finished cakes in a special plate for serving and hide for half an hour in the refrigerator. Let the dessert slightly freeze and thus keep its shape.
Step 5: serve the Potato cake from the sushi.
We take the finished Potato cake from the sushi from the refrigerator and serve it with a dessert table along with tea or coffee. If desired, the dish can be decorated with nuts, various sugar figures, pieces of fruit, or sprinkled with dessert with coconut, chocolate or sand chips.
Bon appetit to all!
- in order to improve the taste, finely chopped nuts can be added to the cake. For example, walnuts, cashews, peanuts or hazelnuts;
- before putting the cake in the refrigerator, it can be dipped in sand chips made from milled dryers, or in powdered sugar;
- each Potato cake can be put in a special paper basket for sweets to make it easier to eat;
- in fact, drying can be prepared at home. So the dessert will become much tastier. Of course, in this embodiment, baking must be prepared in advance so that it becomes room temperature and completely dried.