Ingredients for Cooking Custard Pancakes in Milk
- Milk 500 milliliters
- 2 eggs
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- 1 cup boiling water
- Refined vegetable oil 7 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 2-2.5 cups
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Flour
- Serving 7 servings
- World Cuisine
A teaspoon, a tablespoon, a deep bowl, a sieve, a medium bowl, a stove, a pancake pan, a wooden spatula, a flat serving dish, a glass, a scoop, a mixer or a whisk, a small bowl, a kitchen knife
Cooking custard pancakes in milk:
Step 1: prepare the flour.
Custard pancakes are very tasty and tender, the only thing you should pay attention to is the preparation of flour. Firstly, it must be sieved. So she will be saturated with oxygen and get rid of excess lumps. To do this, simply pour the component into a sieve and sift it over a medium bowl. Secondly, try to choose wheat flour of the highest grade, fine grinding and those brands that you have previously acquired. Then the dough will always be tender, and the pancakes - airy and tender.
Step 2: prepare the eggs.
Using a knife, we break the eggshell, and pour the yolks with squirrels into a small bowl. Using a mixer or a hand whisk, beat the components until a homogeneous yellow mass is formed. Attention: when using the first inventory, mix everything at low speed so as not to spray the eggs in different directions.
Step 3: prepare the dough for pancakes.
Pour milk and beaten eggs into a deep bowl. Then, whisking everything with a manual whisk or mixer at medium speed, first introduce the baking powder, and then in small portions of flour. Important: mix everything thoroughly so that no lumps appear. We should get a dough with a consistency like a pancake (i.e. quite thick).
Immediately after this we pour boiling water into the container and continue to thoroughly beat everything until smooth.
In the end, when the pancake dough is ready, pour the vegetable oil into it (so that the dish does not stick to the bottom of the pan) and once again mix everything well, but with a tablespoon.
Step 4: prepare custard pancakes in milk.
We put the frying pan on the fire (a little more than small) and let it heat well. After that, using a ladle, pour a small portion of the total mass of the dough into a hot container and fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown and golden brown. Important: so that the liquid mass spreads evenly along the bottom of the pan, be sure to twist the container with your hands from side to side. Ready pancakes are stacked on a large flat plate and continue to cook the dish until the dough is over.
Step 5: serve the custard pancakes in milk.
We still serve warm pancakes at the dinner table with hot tea or coffee. But as a filling for them, jam, jam, condensed milk, maple syrup and much more to your taste can perfectly suit.
- so that the first pancake does not go lumpy, I advise you to lubricate the pan with a small amount of vegetable oil once before cooking;
- in addition to the sweet filling, salty is also excellent for such pancakes. For example, it can be boiled meat and fried mushrooms, boiled eggs with dill, a mix of ham and cheese, and much more to your taste;
- You can store custard pancakes in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days. At the same time, I advise you to wrap them with cling film, then the edges of the dish will not wind off;
- depending on the type of flour, as well as its brand, I advise you to give the dough a little stand on the sidelines. After a while it will be seen whether it is necessary to add more loose mass or vice versa - to dilute the mixture with milk;
- before cooking the next pancake, do not forget to mix the dough with a scoop. This will help to maintain the desired consistency of the mass, because in this way flour will not settle on our bottom.