Ingredients for Cooking Asparagus Beans in a Multicooker
- Fresh chicken fillet 500-700 grams
- Frozen Asparagus Beans 400 grams
- Large onion 1 piece
- Large carrot 1 piece
- Sour cream 300 grams
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Refined vegetable oil for frying
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Carrot, Asparagus, Chicken, Sour Cream
- Serving 7 servings
Cutting board, kitchen knife, slow cooker, plate - 4 pieces, coarse grater, wooden spatula, serving dish, vegetable cutter, small bowl
Cooking Asparagus Beans in a Multicooker:
Step 1: prepare the chicken fillet.
We thoroughly wash the chicken fillet under running warm water and put it on a cutting board. Next, with a knife, we clean the meat from veins, films, cartilage and excess fat. Now cut the component into small pieces and transfer to a free plate.
Step 2: prepare onions.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and then rinse thoroughly under running water. Next, lay out the component on a cutting board and grind it into cubes. Pour finely chopped onion into a clean plate and immediately proceed to the preparation of carrots.
Step 3: prepare the carrots.
Using a vegetable cutter, peel the carrots from the skins and then rinse thoroughly under running warm water to wash away the remnants of the earth and other dirt. Next, using a coarse grater, we rub the vegetable directly on the cutting board, and then move the chips into a free plate.
Attention: it is completely optional to grind a component in this way. You can also just finely chop the carrots into cubes, circles or a crescent.
Step 4: Prepare Asparagus Beans.
We lay out the frozen asparagus beans in a small bowl and allow to thaw slightly.
Then, in small portions, we move the component to the cutting board and with the help of a knife we remove the tails, and after that we cut it 2-3 parts. It happens that frozen beans are already being shredded, then the process is simplified: you can not even bring it to a soft state, but immediately add it to a slow cooker in this form. In any case, put the chopped component in a free plate and proceed to cooking.
Step 5: prepare the asparagus beans in a slow cooker.
In a crock pot, pour a small amount of vegetable oil and turn on frying mode. When it warms up well, carefully spread the chicken fillet here and, occasionally stirring with a wooden spatula, lightly fry. Important: meat should be covered with a soft golden crust.
After that, add finely chopped onions here and continue to cook the dish. Attention: every time we do not forget to mix everything with improvised inventory, otherwise the components may burn. When the onion becomes transparent, put the carrot chips and chopped green beans into the slow cooker. Without hesitation, sprinkle the contents of the pan with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, and pour over the estimated. Now turn on Extinguishing mode, tightly close the appliance with a lid and cook everything for 40 minutes. After the allotted time has passed, the corresponding signal will sound. Turn off the multicooker from the mains, open the lid and we can invite everyone to the dining table.
Step 6: serve the asparagus beans in a slow cooker.
Using a wooden spatula, we shift the dish from the multicooker to a special plate. We serve vegetables with chicken to the dinner table along with slices of bread and various snacks to your taste. For some reason, my family loves asparagus beans and sour cucumbers. I'm on the contrary - not really! In a word, as you like more. In any version, the dish turns out to be very hearty, tasty and nutritious, so it can easily serve as an excellent breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Bon appetit to all!
- if you are cooking a meal in a Redmond multicooker (like me), then do not forget to extend the time while stewing for 10 minutes, since it only heats up so much, but the mode we need is already on;
- In addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, the dish can be seasoned with others. For example, "hops-suneli", "a mixture of ground peppers", as well as ground coriander or Italian herbs;
- in fact, adding meat is not necessary at all. But my husband loves chicken, so I often cook it and make it the main component for various meals. By the way, you can take any part of the bird, but then fry it a little longer (somewhere for 10-15 minutes) For example, there is an option to use wings, thighs or lower legs;
- In a slow cooker, you can also add sweet pepper, green peas, zucchini and even corn to asparagus beans. This option will be great in the summer, as well as on days when Lent (of course, in this option you need to exclude chicken fillet).