Cheese Risotto Ingredients
- Rice for risotto 200 grams
- White wine 150-200 milliliters
- 450-600 milliliter chicken stock
- Parmesan cheese 50-100 grams
- Onion 1 piece (large)
- Olive oil as required for frying
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Cheese, Rice, White Wine
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
A frying pan with high fields, a wooden spatula, a kitchen knife, a cutting board, a grater with large holes.
Cooking risotto with cheese:
Step 1: prepare the onion.
Prepare the bulb as follows: peel and cut off the tips that are unnecessary, unfit for food. Then divide it in half and crumble each half into small cubes.
Step 2: prepare the cheese.
Grind the Parmesan cheese with a grater, turning a whole piece into small chips.
Step 3: prepare the risotto with cheese.
Heat olive oil in a pan and put onions in it. Strain the ingredient over medium heat for several minutes, until it becomes transparent. After that add rice groats to the onion and fry all the time stirring for 1-2 minutes.
Add white wine to the fried rice and onion so that it completely covers the contents of the pan. Continue cooking over medium heat, stirring all the time, until the wine is completely absorbed into the rice. Then add chicken stock to the pan in the same way as wine, so that it covers rice and onions. Continue stirring and cook the risotto. When the infused broth is absorbed, add another portion, and then repeat this step again.
Ultimately, when the last portion of the broth evaporates, you get a creamy rice mass. Sprinkle it with grated Parmesan, remove from heat and very actively, quickly mix the dish. It is not necessary to wait until the risotto with cheese has cooled, you can immediately proceed to serve it.
Step 4: serve the risotto with cheese.
Risotto with cheese can be served as an independent dish, or serve you as an exquisite side dish. Please note that in spite of the delicate, viscous structure of the dish, each individual picture is perfectly felt. Enjoy the taste of the Italian dish, I hope you will like it.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can use not only parmesan, but also any other hard cheese, as well as mix together several types of different cheeses.
- If you do not have olive oil on hand, then flavourless sunflower is quite suitable.
- In summer, whenever possible, diversify the taste of risotto by adding fresh herbs to it, such as cilantro, parsley, dill or green onions.