Ingredients for making pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker
- Pumpkin 500 grams
- Figure 1 multi-glass
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Pasteurized whole milk 4 multi-cups
- Butter 50 grams
- A pinch of salt or to taste
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Milk, Rice, Sugar
- World Cuisine
Kitchen towel, colander, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon multi-cup, paper kitchen towels, grater, crock-pot, wooden or silicone kitchen shovel, portion plate.
Cooking porridge from pumpkin in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
So, you decided to taste the delicious porridge cooked in your smart car? If so, then let's get started! First, we cover the countertop with a kitchen towel, pour rice on it and sort it out, removing any kind of rubbish. Then we discard the grains in a colander, rinse under trickles of cold running water and leave in the sink until all the liquid has drained.
In the meantime, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel a piece of pumpkin from the peel, if there are seeds with fibers on it, we also remove them. We wash the vegetable pulp, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board, divide it into 4-6 parts and chop them on a large, medium or small grater in a clean deep dish. After that, put the remaining ingredients on the countertop, which you will need to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker.
We insert the plug of the multicooker into the outlet, put the teflon bowl in the recess of the kitchen appliance and put the chopped pumpkin in it. Pour rice there, which managed to dry, as well as a little salt and granulated sugar. Pour these products with whole pasteurized milk, mix to a homogeneous consistency with a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
On the luminous display set mode "Cooking", "Soup", "Milk porridge" or "Stew" for 40 minutes. At the end of the program, the multicooker will notify you of the readiness of the meal with a corresponding dithering or humming signal. When this happens, carefully open the lid and look. Is the dish very thick? Then we breed it with a small amount of milk or water, put butter and boil a little more, it’s enough 10-15 minutes. If the boiled pumpkin porridge seemed liquid, it's okay, leave it in the mode of "maintaining heat" for 20-30 minutes, during this time the excess liquid will evaporate.
As soon as the multicooker switches off again, we are in no hurry to open the lid, let the resulting miracle brew about 10 minutes. After that, very carefully loosen it to a homogeneous consistency, distribute it in portions on plates and try along with your favorite family.
Step 3: serve the pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker.
Pumpkin porridge in a slow cooker is served hot as a second main course. They serve it in deep plates or bowls, and as a complement to such a wonderful meal, they use honey, favorite jam, jam, fresh or dried or dried fruits, as well as berries: raisins, dried apricots, prunes, bananas, quinces, apples, cherries or something which is more like. Cook with love and don't get sick!
Enjoy your meal!
- you can cut the pumpkin into small cubes and stew on the “Baking” 15-20 minutes, then add all the other products and continue to cook the dish as indicated in the recipe;
- if you keep a post or diet, it is better to cook this dish on water or a vegetable broth with the addition of salt, spices and spices;
- want to use homemade milk? If so, then before that it should be boiled and cooled to room temperature;
- very often rice is replaced with yellow millet or they are combined in a 1: 1 ratio;
- Are you afraid that milk will escape during cooking? Believe me, these fears are groundless, but if you still have doubts, in this case, before starting cooking, fasten the double boiler from the multicooker on top of the Teflon bowl and boldly start cooking;
- this dish was prepared in a multicooker of the Philips HD3077 / 40 trademark, power 980 W and bowl capacity: 5 l, but the recipe is also suitable for other kitchen appliances of this type.