Chocolate Muffin Ingredients
- Wheat flour 150 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Milk 150 milliliters
- Chocolate paste 100 grams
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- Semolina 75 grams
- Sugar 80 grams
- Refined vegetable oil 100 milliliters
- Salt 1 pinch
- Main Ingredients: Sponge Cake, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 12 Servings
Medium bowl - 2 pieces, a sieve, a teaspoon, a tablespoon, an oven, kitchen potholders, a muffin mold, paper muffins, a serving dish, a mixer, a kitchen knife
Making muffins with chocolate filling:
Step 1: prepare the flour mixture.
A very important point in the preparation of muffins is the preparation of flour. First you need to sift it, then it will be saturated with oxygen and get rid of excess lumps. In addition, the dough will also turn out "with a bang": tender, airy and very tasty. Therefore, pour the flour into a sieve and sift directly over a dry medium bowl.
Then add the baking powder and salt to the container and, using a tablespoon, mix everything well until smooth. Everything, the flour mixture is ready!
Step 2: prepare the egg-sugar mixture.
Using a knife, break the eggshell, and pour the yolks with proteins into a free medium bowl. Pour sugar here and, using a mixer, beat everything at medium speed until a homogeneous, lush mass is formed from the ingredients.
Step 3: prepare the dough for muffins.
Pour semolina into a bowl with flour mixture and mix thoroughly until smooth with a tablespoon.
Pour milk into a container with egg-sugar mass in a thin stream and at the same time beat everything with a mixer at a low speed. At the end, add vegetable oil and mix everything well again.
Now, in small portions, we begin to pour the flour mixture into a bowl with the egg-sugar mass and in parallel we beat everything with improvised equipment so that the lumps do not appear. Subsequently, we should get a batter.
Step 4: Cook the Chocolate Muffins
We put special paper containers in the cupcake mold, and then pour the dough into each using a tablespoon. Attention: do not forget that during baking muffins will increase in size. Therefore, for each mold will be enough 3 tablespoons. And before the penultimate add 1 teaspoon chocolate paste.
Now turn on the oven and heat it to a temperature 180 degrees. Immediately after that, put the form on a medium level and prepare cupcakes within 20-25 minutes. During this time, they should become solid and acquire a beautiful golden color. At the end, turn off the oven, and take out the container with the help of kitchen gloves and set aside.
Step 5: Serve the muffins with chocolate filling.
When the muffins become warm, we spread them directly on paper plates on a special flat plate and serve them with tea or coffee to the dessert table.
Have a nice tea party!
- Before serving, muffins can be decorated with icing sugar. In this case, be sure to completely cool them, otherwise it will melt. There is also an option to decorate the cupcakes with whipped cream or cream;
- Instead of chocolate paste, you can take black chocolate or Nutella. In the penultimate version, we simply break the tile into small pieces and put them into each mold;
- to prepare a delicious magnificent dough, use wheat flour of the highest grade, fine grinding and a proven brand. It is also best to sift the component. 2-3 timesthen the cupcakes will turn out to be practically airy and will melt in your mouth.