Bolognese Spaghetti Ingredients
- Meat broth 250 milliliters
- Minced meat "Assorted" (beef and pork) 500 grams
- Pork brisket (pancetta or pancetta) 100 grams (large cut of bacon brisket pork dried or smoked in salt, spices, and herbs)
- Dry red wine (alcohol no more than 12%) 200 milliliters
- Butter 50 grams
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Milk 160 milliliters
- Carrot 80 grams
- Onion 80 grams
- Celery (stem) 70 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Concentrated tomato paste 40 grams
- Purified water 3 liters
- Spaghetti 300 grams
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Onions, Carrots, Celery, Milk, Pasta, Red Wine
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Kitchen scales, measuring cup, grater, cutting board, bowl, kitchen knife - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, stove, frying pan with a lid, deep pan (capacity 4 liters), slotted spoon, wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, tablespoon, colander, portioned plate.
Cooking Bolognese spaghetti:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel all the vegetables indicated in the recipe, rinse them, dry them with paper kitchen towels, put them on a cutting board in turn and chop on a medium or large grater.
In the same way, grind dried or salted brisket and send it to a bowl with minced meat "Assorted". Then in a clean bowl we combine tomato paste, broth, whole pasteurized milk and mix everything with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency. After that, put the rest of the products that will be needed for preparing the dish on the countertop, and move on.
Step 2: prepare the meat sauce.
We put a deep frying pan on medium heat and send a piece of cream into it, as well as a couple of tablespoons of olive oil.
When the fats are well warmed up, carefully discard chopped vegetables in them, that is, carrots, onions and a celery stalk. Fry them until soft and golden, stirring occasionally.
Then add “Assorted” minced meat with minced pork belly to the pan. Well, loosen everything and fry until half ready, constantly breaking up large pieces of ground meat into smaller wooden or silicone kitchen spatulas.
This process will take about 10-12 minutes, but everything is relative and depends only on the heat of your stove.
As soon as the minced meat has a light, light gray-pink hue, season it with red dry wine and let the alcohol evaporate completely over a very high fire.
Then we introduce the tomato paste and milk diluted in the broth into the resulting mass. Again, loosen everything to a uniform consistency, reduce heat to a minimum and simmer the aromatic mass under a covered lid for 45-50 minutes until the moisture is almost completely evaporatedstirring occasionally. When the sauce is almost ready, season it to taste with salt, black pepper, loosen again and put on 10-15 minutes to the side to insist a little.
Step 3: Cooking Spaghetti
Meanwhile, we put on a strong fire a deep pan with 3 liters of purified water and bring it to a boil. As soon as the liquid begins to boil, add a little salt to it, a tablespoon of olive oil and put the spaghetti with a fan or after breaking it in half. Literally in a minute we gently crush them with a slotted spoon to completely immerse ourselves in water.
Reduce the heat to an average level and cook the spaghetti without covering, for 8-9 minutes before al dente. Then we throw it in a colander and leave it in it for a couple of minutes so that the glass has excess water, well, you don’t need to wash these pasta!
Step 4: serve the Bolognese spaghetti.
Bolognese spaghetti is an Italian dish with an incredibly pleasant aftertaste. It is always served hot, but in different ways, you can immediately mix ready-made pasta with sauce, or you can put pasta on the plates first, flavored meat mixture on top, crush each serving with crushed cheese or fresh dill, chopped on a fine or medium grater, parsley, basil, cilantro, mint or green onions. Very often, as a complement to this dish, salads, marinades or pickles are offered. Cook with love and enjoy homemade food!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often minced "Assorted" beef, as well as pork, are replaced with ground meat of chicken or turkey, but it cooks faster, about 30-35 minutes, also half the liquid, that is, it is better to use half the total mass of broth, milk and tomato paste 1/2 part;
- some housewives add some sweet salad pepper to vegetables;
- an excellent substitute for tomato paste - juice from this vegetable or blanched tomatoes without skin, crushed with a blender to a puree state;
- the recipe contains classic spices, the set of which can be varied to taste, seasoning the dish with any other spices, as well as dried herbs for meat dishes;
- no spaghetti? No problem! Prepare any other pasta made from durum wheat, but do not forget that for every 100 grams of this product, you need 1 liter of purified water and a teaspoon of salt to cook.