Smoked Cheese Soup Ingredients
- Smoked sausage 200 grams
- Boiled pork 200 grams
- Cream cheese "Amber" 200 grams
- Potatoes 5-6 pieces (medium)
- Carrot 1 piece (small)
- Onions 1 piece (medium)
- Salt 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh greens (dill or parsley) 1 bunch (small)
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Laurel leaf 2 pieces or to taste
- Purified water 1.5-2 liters
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausage, Potato, Onion, Carrot, Cheese
- Portion 7-8
- World Cuisine
Measuring cup, tablespoon, kitchen knife - 2 pieces, cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, deep pan with a lid (capacity 4 liters), stove, frying pan, wooden kitchen spatula, soup ladle, deep plate.
Cooking smoked cheese soup:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients for the smoked cheese soup.
First, put on a medium heat a deep pan filled with purified water, the amount of which is regulated depending on the desired density of the soup. While it boils, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel all the vegetables indicated in the recipe, rinse them with greens, dry them with paper kitchen towels, put them on a cutting board in turn and continue preparation. We cut potatoes with cubes or slices from 2 to 2.5 centimeters in size.
Onions and carrots are chopped into cubes ranging in size from 6-7 millimeters to 1 centimeter, and the greens are simply finely chopped. Then with a clean knife on a new board we grind smoked meat, that is, ham with sausage, the portion size depends only on your taste, some like large pieces, others small. After that, put the rest of the ingredients that will be needed to make the soup on the countertop, and move on.
Step 2: prepare smoked cheese soup - stage one.
While we were slicing, the water in the pan began to boil, dip the chopped potatoes into it and cook for 10 minutes until half-ready. After this time, add smoked meats to it and keep them together on the stove with medium drilling 5-7 minutes.
Step 3: prepare dressing for smoked cheese soup.
We don’t lose a second, turn on the next burner on medium heat and put a frying pan with two or three tablespoons of vegetable oil on it. Literally through A couple of minutes dip onions with carrots in well-heated fat.
Fry them until soft, as well as a light golden crust about 5-6 minutesstirring constantly with a wooden kitchen spatula. As soon as the vegetables reach the desired consistency, push them to the side and return to the pan with gurgling liquid.
Step 4: prepare smoked cheese soup - stage two.
When the potatoes reach almost complete readiness, and the smoked meats are slightly softened, add fried vegetables to them, that is, onions and carrots. Then we season the soup with cream cheese and carefully stir everything so that the dairy product is well dissolved. Next, put in a pan a little bay leaf, black pepper and salt. Loosen all the ingredients of the dish again until smooth and cook 7-8 minutes. Then we put fresh herbs in the aromatic mixture, stand the soup on the stove for another 2-3 minutes, turn off the fire, cover the pan with a lid and let the resulting yummy infuse 10-12 minutes, and after that you can taste it!
Step 5: serve smoked cheese soup.
After cooking, the cheese soup with smoked meats is insisted a little, then with the help of a ladle they are poured in portions into deep plates, optionally sprinkled with two or three pinches of fresh herbs each and served hot for dinner as the first main dish. In addition to this dish, you can offer crushed hard cheese, cream, sour cream, mayonnaise and, of course, fresh bread, pita bread, croutons, unleavened cakes, crackers or buns, crushed on a small or medium grater. Cook with pleasure and enjoy home cooking!
Enjoy your meal!
- along with onions and carrots, you can fry the chopped celery stalk, finely chopped sweet salad pepper or tomato;
- if you cook the soup in butter, its taste will be much milder;
- in the recipe only two types of smoked products are indicated, but their set, as well as the mass, can be adjusted based on your own preferences;
- the spices used to prepare this dish are considered classic, but not essential, if desired, this dish can be seasoned with any spices, as well as dried or fresh herbs, which are suitable for creamy soups;
- an alternative to liquid processed cheese - any hard, crushed on a small or medium grater.