Ingredients for Making Frozen Smoothie
- Fresh spinach 2 cups
- Large banana 1 piece
- Medium-sized peach 2 pieces
- Natural 1/2 cup yogurt
- Water pure cool 1 cup
- Main ingredients: Spinach, Banana, Peach, Yogurt
- Serving 6 servings
Cup, blender, cutting board, kitchen knife, freezer, ice cream molds, plate - 3 pieces, kitchen paper towels, serving dish, tablespoon, wooden ice cream sticks
Making Frozen Smoothie:
Step 1: prepare the spinach.
Rinse the spinach thoroughly under running warm water and spread it on kitchen paper towels so that the greens dry out of excess liquid. Then we lay out the component on a cutting board and, using a knife, grind it into pieces. We finely chopped spinach in a clean plate and for now leave it aside.
Step 2: prepare the banana.
Peel the banana and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the fruit into small pieces and move it into a free plate.
Step 3: prepare the peaches.
Peaches are well washed under running warm water, wiped with kitchen paper towels and spread on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the fruit in half, and then remove the seeds from one part. Next, grind the components in pieces and then transfer to a clean plate.
Step 4: Cook the Frozen Smoothie.
Put chopped spinach, slices of banana and peaches in a blender bowl, and pour pure water and natural yogurt. Now grind all the ingredients at high speed until a thick homogeneous mass is formed. We should get a beautiful pale green color.
Then, using a tablespoon, put the smoothies in special molds, optionally insert wooden sticks into each compartment and hide in the freezer until completely frozen. Attention: it takes me about the whole night.
Step 5: serve the frozen smoothie.
When the smoothie is ready, we take it out of the refrigerator and remove it from the molds. We immediately spread it on a special plate and serve it to the dessert table so that the frozen mass does not begin to melt. The smoothie is very tasty, moderately sweet and healthy! Enjoy and be healthy!
- this smoothie is best prepared in the summer, when you really want ice cream and coolness;
- instead of pure water, pineapple juice can be added to dessert. Then the smoothie will turn out to be a sweet and saturated field;
- to add spice to the dish, you can add 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, previously grated on a fine grater;
- despite the fact that it is a frozen dessert, it is recommended to eat it one hour before or after the main meal;
- instead of peaches, the composition of the smoothie may include galantine. In structure, it goes much more tender and without fibrous places on the pulp;
- dessert can be frozen in a regular container. In this embodiment, before serving, it must be laid out in deep bowls, using a special spoon for ice cream.