Ingredients for making a pie with cottage cheese and apples.
- Apples 800 grams
- 2-3 eggs
- Sugar 100 grams
- Butter 100 grams per dough and 25 grams for the mold
- Cinnamon to taste and desire
- Smooth curd 5-9% 100 grams
- Dry grained cottage cheese 3-9% fat content 300 grams
- Food baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Wheat flour (sifted) 200-300 grams
- Breadcrumbs 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Apple, Cottage Cheese, Butter, Flour, Sugar
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scales, tablespoon, teaspoon, kitchen knife - 2 pieces, cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, stove, oven, stewpan, wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, round non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish (best diameter 28 centimeters) , mixer, whisk, kitchen potholders, a large flat dish or dessert plate.
Cooking a pie with cottage cheese and apples:
Step 1: prepare the butter for the dough.
First of all, we print out the package with butter, separate the desired piece from it with a kitchen knife, cut it into small slices and send them to the stewpan. We put fat on medium heat and completely melt, constantly stirring with a spoon or a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, so as not to burn. As soon as it melts and becomes a homogeneous structure without lumps, remove the stewpan from the stove and place it near the ajar window so that the oil cools down to room temperature.
Step 2: prepare the apples.
Meanwhile, we wash the apples under trickles of cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels and, using a new knife, take turns to divide each into 2 equal parts. We remove from the halves of the fruit a core with stones, as well as ponytails. Put the fruit pulp on a cutting board, cut into cubes or slices the size of in 1 centimeter and move on.
Step 3: prepare the dough.
Turn on and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Then we take a non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish with a diameter of at least 28 centimeters, grease its bottom, as well as the inside of the sides with a piece of butter and sprinkle fat around the entire perimeter with two tablespoons of breadcrumbs. After that, we put a couple of eggs in a deep bowl and add granulated sugar to them.
We put this dishes under the mixer blades and beat these products until the grains are completely dissolved, as well as a 1.5-2 times weight increase.
Then add the cooled melted butter, food baking powder, cinnamon, as well as two types of cottage cheese to the resulting mixture, as well as ordinary smooth and dry granular. Again, loosen everything to a homogeneous consistency, periodically changing the speed of the mixer from medium to high.
Then we begin to introduce sifted wheat flour into the resulting mass, while at the same time kneading the semi-finished flour of medium density. This ingredient may need either more or less, it all depends on its quality and grade. Therefore, add the flour gradually, carefully adjusting the density of the dough, it should be sticky and slightly lumpy.
When its structure acquires the desired consistency, turn off the mixer, put apples in the flour mass, gently loosen everything until smooth with a whisk and transfer to the prepared baking dish.
Step 4: bake a pie with cottage cheese and apples.
We put still raw dessert in the oven preheated to the desired temperature on the middle rack and leave it on it 45-50 minuteswithout opening, otherwise it will settle. After this time, we check the readiness of the pie with a wooden kitchen skewer, just bring its end to the middle of the ruddy product and get it, if there are wet lumps of unbaked dough on the tree, leave the curd and apple miracle in the oven for another 7-10 minutes or until baked.
Is the baking ready? If so, then everything is simple, pull the kitchen gloves on your hands, rearrange the form on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and leave the pie in it until it cools completely. Then with the help of a kitchen spatula we move it onto a large flat dish, divide it into portions with a knife and taste forwards!
Step 5: serve the pie with cottage cheese and apples.
Pie with cottage cheese and apples is always a creamy, juicy, soft, tender, slightly moist dessert that closely resembles something between a charlotte and a casserole. After preparation, the pastries are transferred to a large flat dish, optionally decorated with icing sugar, honey or cream and served on the table along with freshly brewed tea, coffee, cocoa, cappuccino or another favorite drink. Cook with pleasure and enjoy delicious homemade food!
Enjoy your meal!
- if you are making a pie from sour or semi-sweet apples, it is better to increase the amount of sugar to 150-200 grams;
- Those wishing to get drier baked goods should take small apples, they are not so juicy and, accordingly, during baking I release less liquid;
- if the smooth cottage cheese is too watery, before using it should be squeezed well through gauze, folded in 3-4 layers, from excess whey, it is it that gives the test excessive moisture;
- does not suit the humidity of the cake? If yes, then just after cooking do not take it out of the oven, turn it off and leave the pastries there for one hour, during which time it will dry;
- to lubricate the form, you can use any other fat;
- Very often, in addition to cinnamon, a little vanilla sugar is added to the dough.