Ingredients for Making Yeast Pancakes Fast
- Milk 400 milliliters
- Purified water 1 cup (capacity 200 milliliters)
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Granular dry yeast (quickly rising) 1 teaspoon (with a slide)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons per dough and 1/4 teaspoon for frying
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Flour, Sugar
- Portion 13-14
- World Cuisine
A tablespoon, a teaspoon, a measuring cup, a glass (capacity of 250 milliliters), a fine mesh sieve, a whisk, a kitchen towel, a stove, a frying pan, a bandage, a wide kitchen spatula, a large flat dish, and a serving plate.
Cooking pancakes with yeast fast:
Step 1: prepare the dough.
Pour the right amount of milk and purified water into a deep saucepan or stewpan. We put this dishes on medium heat and heat these ingredients to 36-38 degrees Celsius so that they are just warm and you can calmly lower your fingers in them, without fear of getting a burn! Then pour the liquid into a deep bowl, add dry granular yeast, salt, sugar and a couple of eggs there. Beat everything with a whisk to light splendor. As soon as the mixture acquires a homogeneous structure, we begin to sift wheat flour into it through a sieve with a fine mesh, while kneading a dough of medium density, like on pancakes.
After that, add a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil to it, shake everything again, cover the bowl with all the contents of a kitchen towel or a lid from the pan and put in a warm place on 30-40 minutes. After this time, we send a couple more tablespoons of vegetable oil to the finished ready-to-cook semi-finished product, again we beat everything until smooth and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: fry the pancakes with fast yeast.
We put a piece of a sterile bandage in 2-3 layers, moisten it in vegetable oil, grease the bottom of the pan once with fat and put it on medium heat. We give this dish well to heat up. After that, we lift it at an angle of 25-30 degrees and pour about half of the ladle of dough onto a hot surface. In a circular motion of the hand, we make so that the semi-finished flour spreads in an even layer with a thickness of 2 to 3 millimeters in a circle. Fry the pancake on one side until golden brown 30-40 seconds or until its edge is browned, and the middle acquires a more dense structure.
Then, using a wide kitchen spatula, turn the resulting product on the other side and cook another half minute or until golden. Then we put the pancake on, move it to a large flat dish and cook the rest in the same way until the dough is over, but we do not grease the pan anymore, there is enough fat in the semi-finished product! After cooking, if desired, we process each round with a thin layer of butter and taste forwards!
Step 3: serve fast yeast pancakes.
Fast yeast pancakes are served in a hot, and preferably warm form. About 13-14 pieces with a diameter of 22 centimeters come out of the above quantity of products. The serving of this delicious dish depends only on your taste and desire, you can fill each pancake with sugar cottage cheese, condensed milk, fruits, berries, honey, jam or other sweets, and you will get a wonderful dessert. Also, a good filling will be boiled rice mixed with meat, stewed minced meat, fried mushrooms with vegetables, eggs with greens, well, in this case, a full-fledged snack or a second dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner will come out. Cook with pleasure and enjoy delicious homemade food!
Enjoy your meal!
- if you want to cook this dish with fresh yeast, then you first need to make the dough, then knead the dough and infuse it for a rather long time in a warm place, in this case the pancakes will no longer be quick, but also turn out to be very tasty;
- depending on the choice of filling, you can put some spices in the dough, if the filler is sweet, cinnamon, vanilla sugar is suitable, and if spicy, then dried herbs, such as dill, ground laurel, rosemary and others;
- very often, instead of vegetable oil, melted butter is used, and instead of one kind of flour, two are taken: ordinary white and rye in a ratio of 1: 1;
- some housewives lubricate the pan not with vegetable oil, but with a piece of raw bacon, its fat is not so liquid and is applied in a better quality thin layer on the surface of hot dishes;
- does the dough break during frying? Do not rush to add flour, beat another chicken egg into it and try to cook another pancake. Has nothing changed? In this case, of course, flour will still help.