Oven baked fish hake ingredients
- Hack carcass gutted 350 grams
- 1 medium carrot
- Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Dried rosemary, ground 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Wheat flour 0.5 cups
- Refined vegetable oil for frying
- Pure cold cold water 1 cup
- Main IngredientsHake, Carrot, Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
Oven, cutting board, kitchen knife, kitchen scissors, small bowl, deep bowl - 2 pieces, tablespoon, teaspoon, frying pan, stove, wooden spatula, medium grater, plate, glass, serving dish, deep baking dish, kitchen potholders, vegetable cutter
Cooking fish hake baked in the oven:
Step 1: prepare the hake.
Usually hake carcasses are sold already gutted, but frozen. Therefore, before cooking, be sure to get them out of the freezer in advance and bring them to room temperature. Attention: In no case do we accelerate this process with a microwave or a jet of hot water. This can not only spoil the density of fish meat, but also the dish itself. Then thoroughly rinse the components from all sides under running warm water and put them on a cutting board. Using kitchen scissors, we cut off the fins and tail. Attention: it is also very important to remove the dark film inside (where the intestines used to be). Now, once again, lightly rinse the carcasses and after all, cut into small pieces. We shred the chopped hake in a small bowl and leave it alone for a while.
Step 2: prepare the carrots.
Using a vegetable cutter, peel the carrots from the skins and then rinse thoroughly under running warm water. Next, using a medium grater, rub the vegetable directly on the cutting board. And at the end, pour the chips into a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare tomato dressing for the dish.
Pour clean cold water into a deep bowl and add tomato paste, 1.5 teahouses spoons salt, sugar and ground rosemary. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed. Everything, refueling is ready, so you can proceed to cooking the dish itself!
Step 4: cook the hake fish baked in the oven.
Sprinkle the hake slices with a few pinches of salt and mix everything well with clean hands. Pour all the flour into a clean deep bowl and begin the process of preparing fish. Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan and put on a large fire. When the contents in the container are well heated, roll pieces of fish in flour on all sides and immediately spread them into the pan. Fry the components 3 minutes each on each side until a golden crust appears. Then, using a wooden spatula, we shift the fish into a deep baking dish and continue to cook the hake in the first stage until all the pieces are over.
Now evenly cover the fried ingredients with grated carrots and pour tomato dressing. Turn on the oven and heat it to temperature 180 ° C. Immediately after that, put the dish bowl on a medium level and bake for 45-50 minutes. During this time, the fish is well soaked in carrot juice and sauce and will become very tasty. After the allotted time, turn off the oven, and take out the form with the help of kitchen gloves and set aside.
Step 5: serve hake fish baked in the oven.
Transfer the hake fish with a wooden spatula from the baking dish to a special plate and serve it to the dining table. This dish can be enjoyed with boiled rice or mashed potatoes. It is very tasty, aromatic, satisfying and healthy, because after baking in a hake, all useful trace elements, as well as vitamins, are preserved.
Enjoy your meal and be healthy!
- in order to prepare a delicious dish, the first thing you need to choose a quality carcass of hake. Due to the fact that such a fish comes to us already frozen, it is quite difficult to determine how fresh it is. But there are a few nuances. First, pay attention to the layer of ice with which it is covered. It should be homogeneous, without any stains. It is they who testify that the carcasses thawed repeatedly and froze again. Secondly, the hake meat on the cut (where the head used to be) should be pale beige or white without any dark tones, for example, greenish or yellow;
- in addition to carrots, onions can add onions;
- if you want the fish to be richer and more aromatic, then you can fry the carrots with onions in a pan in advance, and at the end season with tomato mixture. Only after that fill the hake with this sauce with vegetables and bake;