Ingredients for Cooking Cottage Cheese with Apples
- Cottage cheese (nonfat) 100 grams
- Sweet and sour apple 100 grams (about 1/2 of the fruit)
- Main IngredientsApple, Cottage Cheese
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Deep plate, table fork, kitchen knife, cutting board, paper kitchen towels, tablespoon.
Cooking cottage cheese with apples:
Step 1: prepare the cottage cheese.
So, let's see how good this dish is! First of all, it turns out to be tasty, satisfying, light, does not burden the stomach, which is very good for people who lead a mobile lifestyle. Secondly, it contains a daily norm of proteins and calcium, which contribute to the strengthening of the skeletal system and muscle building. And also it has fiber that cleanses the body of toxins. Well, let's try? If so, then we print out the package with the cottage cheese, transfer it to a deep plate and rub it with a table fork to a porridge-like consistency, as much as possible, in principle, for this purpose you can use a regular sieve with a fine mesh or an immersion blender.
Step 2: prepare the apple.
After that, thoroughly rinse under a stream of cold running water a fresh apple of sweet and sour varieties, for example, honey or "Foucher", although any other is also suitable, the main thing is that you like it. We thoroughly wash this fruit under trickles of cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels and divide it into two halves with a sharp knife. One part of the fruit is laid aside, and on the second we remove the core with the stalk, remove the peel, put the pulp on a cutting board and chop it into cubes, slices or pieces of arbitrary shape from 1 to 2.5-3 centimeters in size.
Step 3: cook the cottage cheese with apples.
Now we combine the cottage cheese with apples and thoroughly mix them with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency, although it can be done differently, just put the pieces of fruit onto the dairy product on top, sprinkle with cinnamon if desired and serve immediately.
Step 4: serve the cottage cheese with apples.
Cottage cheese with apples is ideal for lovers of delicious and healthy food. This miracle is served immediately after cooking as the main second course for breakfast or dinner. As an addition to such a meal, you can offer unsweetened diet cookies and fresh, only brewed tea without sugar. A 200 gram serving of such a meal contains just 116 calories, of which 18.2 are protein, 0.3 are fat and 9.8 are carbohydrates, so help yourself, enjoy and don’t get sick!
Enjoy your meal!
- the cottage cheese indicated in the recipe can be replaced with more fat country, farm or bought in the market, the taste of this is much better than the store version;
- you can cook cottage cheese with apples and honey, in this case the dish will be much richer, richer and healthier, although its calorie content will increase to 172.5 kcal, of which 18.3 are proteins, 0.3 are fats, and 20.3 - carbohydrates;
- of course, such a meal turns out to be a little dry, but if desired, it can be made softer, for example, add natural sour-milk yogurt with a fat content not exceeding 1.5%. As a result, you will get a dish with 141.1 kilocalories, of which 20.7 are protein, 1.1 are fat and 11.6 are carbohydrates.