Ingredients for Making Mushrooms Stuffed with Minced Meat
- Champignon mushrooms 1 kilogram
- Headlight meat (pork) 1 kilogram
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons
- Onions -1 piece (large) to taste
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Purified water 1/2 cup
- Main ingredients: Pork, Onion, Garlic, Mushrooms, Cheese
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
A tablespoon, a table fork, a kitchen knife, a cutting board, paper kitchen towels, a stove, a frying pan, a grater, a deep plate, a wooden kitchen spatula, an oven, a glass (capacity of 240 milliliters), kitchen oven mitts, a deep form or a baking tray, large flat dish or portioned plate.
Cooking minced mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the vegetables ingredients.
Are you in anticipation of this fragrant miracle? Then let's get started! First, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the onions with garlic cloves, rinse them, dry them with paper kitchen towels, put them on a cutting board and finely chop the first one into 1 centimeter cubes, and the second into pieces of arbitrary shape up to 2-3 millimeters in size.
Then we also rinse the champignons in running water, dip them with paper towels and remove the legs, but do not throw them away, immediately cut into rings, half rings or small pieces from 5 to 7 millimeters in size, and put the mushroom caps to one side, they will be needed later.
Then we remove the paraffin crust from the hard cheese and chop the dairy product on a small, medium or large grater into a small but deep plate. After that, put the rest of the necessary ingredients on the countertop and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the minced meat.
We put the pan on medium heat and pour a little vegetable oil into it, three tablespoons is enough. After a few minutes, dip the chopped onion into the preheated fat and fry it 2-3 minutes until transparent, stirring with a wooden kitchen spatula. Then add chopped mushroom legs to the vegetable and cook them together 5-6 minutes.
Then put the minced meat in a pan and simmer everything about 10 minutes, constantly smashing with a spatula or kneading with a table fork so that large lumps do not form. Once chopped meat changes color from bright pink or red to gray, remove the pan from the stove and cool its contents to room temperature near the ajar window. At the same time, turn on and warm up oven to 200 degrees Celsius. When the minced meat has cooled, season it with garlic to taste with salt, black pepper, half the crushed cheese and mix everything with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency.
Step 3: stuff and bake champignons.
Now pour in a non-stick or heat-resistant form or a deep pan 1/2 cup of purified water mixed with a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Then we put mushroom caps there.
We fill them with a generous portion of the prepared filling, it's over so that it does not fall out, but lies on a beautiful slide, and put the half-finished dish in the oven, preheated to the right temperature, on the middle rack.
Bake champignons for 20 minutes, then sprinkle them with the remaining cheese, 2-3 pinches for each, and stand in a hot oven until it melts and blushes, and this is approximately 5-7 minutes.
Then we pull the kitchen gloves in our hands, rearrange the form on a chopping board, previously laid on the countertop, and let the aromatic food cool slightly. After that, with the help of a kitchen spatula, transfer the mushrooms to a large flat dish, decorate if desired and proceed to the tasting!
Step 4: serve the mushrooms stuffed with minced meat.
Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat are served warm or cold as an appetizer, but they are also suitable as a second main dish, especially if you add them with an unobtrusive side dish, for example, mashed potatoes, baked or boiled vegetables, rice, pasta or whatever you like. This miracle can be served on a large flat dish or in portions on plates, optionally decorating each with sliced marinades, pickles or sprigs of fresh herbs, for example, parsley, cilantro, basil or green onions. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- for the preparation of this dish, you can use any minced meat, for example, from beef pork, chicken or turkey, but it is desirable that it is finely ground, as well as a delicate texture, that is, diluted with a piece of lard;
- the classic spices are indicated in the recipe, but they are not essential, use any others that season meat dishes: savory, sage, peppermint, hyssop, melissa, turmeric, paprika, all kinds of pepper and these are just a few of all the possible options;
- very often, for softness, instead of hard cheese, cream or soft creamy cottage cheese is added, for juiciness - tomato or salad pepper cut into small pieces, raw chicken for viscosity, and fresh finely chopped greens for a richer flavor;
- if you use a regular baking sheet for baking, either pour water mixed with oil into it or cover it with a sheet of baking paper;
- an alternative to vegetable oil for frying is creamy, and onions are leek or red sweet Bulgarian.