Ingredients for cooking chicken breast in a slow cooker
- Chicken (fresh breast) 1 piece (weight 750 grams)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix of spices for chicken to taste
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a bowl, a crock-pot, a kitchen spatula or a table fork - 2 pieces, a serving plate.
Cooking chicken breast in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the chicken breast.
First of all, thoroughly wash the chicken breast under the trickles of cold running water and dry it with paper kitchen towels. After that, put it on a cutting board and use a sharp kitchen knife to get rid of the film, small pieces of fat, cartilage, and also, if desired, remove the skin that contains cholesterol, but if it doesn’t bother you, then you can leave it.
Then we rub the meat from all sides to taste with salt, black pepper and a mixture of spices for chicken. We shift it into a small bowl and allow it to soak in the aroma of spices for 15-20 minutes at room temperature.
Step 2: cook the chicken breast in a slow cooker.
Next, insert the plug of the multicooker into a socket, fix a special Teflon bowl into it and pour a little vegetable oil into it, 2-3 tablespoons will be enough. Then we put lightly pickled chicken at the bottom of the kitchen appliance, close it with a tight-fitting lid and set it on the timer baking mode for 40 minutes.
In 20 minutes very carefully open the slow cooker and with the help of two shovels or table forks, carefully turn the breast on the other side. Again we lower the lid and hold the poultry meat inside the wonderwork for the remaining time, after which the kitchen appliance will turn itself off, notifying it with an appropriate ringing, buzzing or beeping sound.
As soon as this happens, we don’t rush to get the breast, let it lie still 10-12 minutes. Then we take it out, send it to a clean cutting board, cut it into portioned pieces of the desired size with a new knife, and serve it on the table.
Step 3: serve the chicken breast in a slow cooker.
Chicken breast in a slow cooker is a simple and very tasty dish. After cooking, poultry meat is cut into portions, distributed into plates and served as a second main dish, along with any side dish, which can be boiled or steam rice, cereals from your favorite cereals, pasta, vegetable salads or just bread slices with marinades and pickles. Sauces based on tomatoes or other vegetables, cream, sour cream or milk are also considered a great addition. Cook delicious and enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!
- if desired, before baking, the chicken breast can be marinated in spices, mustard, sour cream or kefir for 2-6 hours, this will make the taste of the prepared dish only better;
- the set of spices indicated in the recipe is not fundamental, if desired, you can use any other spices, as well as herbs that season poultry meat;
- very often, before baking, chicken breast is stuffed with thin slices of garlic, bacon and greens: onions, parsley, dill, and basil;
- this dish can be prepared in another way, for example, grate chicken breast with spices, salt, grease with vegetable or melted butter and wrap in a double layer of aluminum food foil so that there are no cracks. Then put the resulting bag with the seam up in the dry bowl of the multicooker, cover the kitchen appliance with a lid and cook in the “Baking” mode for 50 minutes, it is also very tasty.