Ingredients for cooking omelet in a double boiler
- Raw chicken egg 3 pieces
- Pasteurized whole milk 70 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk
- World Cuisine
A double boiler with a basket for cooking rice, a deep bowl, a measuring cup (for milk), a whisk or a table fork, a kitchen spatula, and a serving plate.
Cooking omelet in a double boiler:
Step 1: prepare a double boiler.
This dish can be eaten even by children from the first year of life and older, of course, in small portions and only if they have already begun to fully enjoy adult food. To begin with, carefully study the instructions of the double boiler, it will indicate the exact amount of water that must be poured into the lowest compartment. Each kitchen appliance of this type has different levels, so it’s not worth experimenting with the liquid so that the machine does not burn out! When the issue with water is resolved, we insert the plug of the miraculous device into the outlet, we fix the compartment with holes on the pallet, and inside it we put the basket for cooking rice.
Step 2: prepare the ingredients.
Then we lay out all the necessary products on the countertop and begin to prepare the mixture for omelet. We send the right amount of raw chicken eggs into a deep bowl, trying to make this so that the shell does not get there, it is very difficult to get it out of slippery protein. Then whisk this ingredient with a whisk or a table fork until light splendor. We give this process a maximum of a minute.
Then we add whole pasteurized milk and a little salt to the eggs. Again, mix everything until smooth for 3-4 seconds and pour the resulting mass into a prepared basket for cooking rice.
Step 3: prepare the omelet in a double boiler.
Now cover the still raw dish with a fairly tight-fitting lid and set the time on the timer of the kitchen appliance 25 minutesfor which the omelet will reach full readiness. As soon as the steam cooker finishes work, it will immediately notify you of this with the appropriate ringing, humming or beeping sound, but do not rush to remove the cover, under it hot steam, it’s better to wait until it comes out! In a few minutes you can get the yummy egg from the basket, just divide it with a kitchen spatula into portions, distribute them on plates and serve to the table.
Step 4: Serve the omelet in a double boiler.
Omelet in a double boiler is served warm or hot as a second course. Very often, as a complement to it, they offer any meat dishes, for example, meatballs, meatballs, boiled chicken or meatballs. Well, if you don’t want dinner or breakfast to be too rich, but quite satisfying, then just put oatmeal, steam rice or durum wheat macaroni on the table with this yummy. Omelet can also be freshened with marinades, pickles or vegetable salads. Tasty, inexpensive, fast and healthy! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often, milk is replaced with sour cream, kefir, liquid cream or sour-milk yogurt without flavoring additives;
- in the omelet for adults, you can add a few spicy herbs and spices that are used during the preparation of egg dishes, for example, hyssop, parsley, fennel, garlic granules, lemon balm and these are just a few of the possible options. Also, very often, fresh greens, hard cheese, minced or finely chopped cheese, minced sausages, or boiled, meat of animals or birds, are put in the egg mixture;
- some housewives lubricate the rice cooking compartment with a thin layer of butter or vegetable oil before cooking, fats give the dish a richer flavor and aroma;
- In the same way, you can cook an omelet from proteins or yolks.