Ingredients for cooking meat in foil with vegetables
- Pork 1 kg
- Carrot 2 pcs
- Onion 2 pcs
- Sweet pepper 2 pcs
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Dried or fresh greens (parsley) 1 teaspoon
- Ginger root fresh slice 3 cm long
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Main ingredients: Pork, Onion, Carrot, Pepper, Garlic, Greens
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Small plate - 5 amount, Bowl, Foil for baking, Baking tray, Grater
Cooking meat in foil with vegetables:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables.
The form of slicing vegetables does not matter much. You can cut into large pieces - you get a vegetable side dish. If you cut the vegetables smaller, they will not retain their shape during the baking process, but the dish will turn out to be more juicy.
So, peel the carrots and rub on a fine grater. You can immediately on the plate, so as not to mess with the shifting.
Peel and chop the onion in any way: cubes, rings or half rings. We shift to a plate.
Cut the tail of sweet pepper, cut into two halves. We remove the seeds and rinse under running water. Cut the pepper into strips or cubes. We shift to a plate.
Cut a peel from a small piece of ginger. Grate the ginger or chop finely and finely. Ginger goes well with pork, but if you do not like spicy, it is better not to put it.
Step 2: Prepare the meat.
It is better to buy pork like a barbecue, pulp with small streaks of fat. Cut it into medium cubes, always across the fibers, so that the meat is juicy and soft, and not compressed much during the heat treatment.
Put the chopped meat in a bowl, add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and herbs. Put marinating at least half an hour in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Cook the meat in a foil with vegetables.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Take the foil, cut the appropriate length pieces into the number of servings, in our case two. Put the foil on a sheet, bend the edges, and put on the foil the pickled meat, prepared carrots, onions, peppers. Salt a little and add black ground pepper. Soy sauce is already salty, but given the sweetness of vegetables, you can add salt. Wrap the edges tightly, leave only a small gap on one side so that steam escapes.
Put the sheet of meat in the foil in the oven on 2 hours, and be patient. Within half an hour, the aroma of vegetables and spices will begin to seep out of the oven and spread around the house. At the end of cooking, you can open the foil envelopes and brown the top of the baked meat: grill for 2-3 minutes, if any, or just leave it open for 10 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the meat in a foil with vegetables.
Baked meat with vegetables can be served in foil: just put each serving on a plate.
I think that in two hours everyone has already “whetted” a good appetite and will not force themselves to wait.
Enjoy your meal!
- The option of preparing each portion is separately interesting in that the meat can be cooked with a different set of ingredients - as you like best, because in the family it often happens that the tastes do not match. Someone cannot imagine meat without potatoes, and someone cannot stand the taste of garlic, and everyone will be satisfied.
- For baking meat in foil, you can use any vegetables. Traditionally, meat is baked with potatoes, carrots and onions. But who said you can't add green peas or petiole celery? The main thing is that the taste of vegetables is combined with each other. For example, if you add celery, then ginger is better to exclude.