Ingredients for Making Pasta with Minced Meat
- Fresh minced meat (assorted beef and pork) 300 grams
- Mafalde pasta 300 grams
- Onions 150 grams (1 piece)
- Carrot 150 grams (1 piece)
- Tomatoes 200 grams (2-3 pieces)
- Sweet pepper 100 grams (1 piece)
- Garlic 25-30 grams (2-3 prongs)
- Dill 5 grams (2-3 branches)
- Parsley 5 grams (2-3 branches)
- Basil 2-3 branches (5 grams)
- Tomato paste 5 grams (1 teaspoon)
- Vegetable oil 40 milliliters (approximately 2.5 tablespoons)
- Purified water 3 liters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Onions, Peppers, Garlic, Pasta, Greens
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, paper kitchen towels, a bowl - 3-4 pieces, a measuring cup (for water), a tablespoon, a teaspoon, a kitchen scale, a deep pan (capacity 5 liters), a frying pan with a lid, a colander, a wooden kitchen spatula , wooden kitchen spoon, portioned plate.
Cooking pasta with minced meat:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To begin, lay out all the necessary ingredients on the countertop. Then peel the onions, carrots, garlic, and sweet peppers remove the stalk and rinse them under a stream of cold running water along with tomatoes, as well as the herbs indicated in the recipe. We dry everything with paper kitchen towels, take turns laying on a cutting board and continue preparation.
Step 2: chop vegetables and greens.
Dice onion, carrots and lettuce.
Shred carrots on medium or large grater.
In principle, the shape of the slices is not critical.
The main thing is that the thickness of the pieces should not exceed 1 centimeter.
Parsley, dill, basil and garlic finely chopped, distribute the chopped vegetables, as well as herbs in separate bowls and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare the minced meat with vegetables.
We turn on two burners on the stove, one on a small one and the second on a medium fire. On the first we put a deep pan with the right amount of purified water per 1 gram of paste for 1 liter, let the liquid boil. In the meantime, we set up a deep frying pan with two tablespoons of vegetable oil nearby. After a few minutes, dip the onions in the preheated fat and pass for 2-3 minutes until transparent. Then we add carrots to it and cook them together until the last is soft.
As soon as the vegetables are lightly browned, put the minced meat in the pan. We break it with a wooden kitchen spatula into smaller pieces so that it does not go lumpy. About 5-7 minutes the meat will let juice in, simmer it in it until the moisture evaporates completely or until this ingredient changes color from pink-red to gray. This process will take approximately 10 minutes.
When the minced meat brightens, sprinkle it to taste with salt, black pepper, add sweet salad pepper there, mix and cook more 5 minutes.
Then we throw the tomatoes and tomato paste into the pan, again we loosen everything with a kitchen spatula, reduce the level of fire between the smallest and medium, and then cover the meat with a lid.
Stew it with vegetables about 7-10 minutes or until cooked, stirring occasionally.
Then we season the minced meat with chopped herbs, garlic, mix everything again, turn off the stove, cover the pan again and let the contents brew at least 10-12 minutes.
Step 4: Cook the Pasta
Now increase the heat under the pan to a medium level. As soon as the water boils, pour half a tablespoon of vegetable oil into it, pour salt to taste and very carefully lower the pasta. Cook them according to the instructions indicated on the package, constantly stirring with a wooden spoon. But, based on my experience, I can say that it is better to cook this pasta to the state of "al dente", and this one is approximately 10-12 minutes.
Then we discard the long flour products in a colander, and leave in the sink for a couple of minutes so that the glass has excess liquid, but they did not have time to cool.
Step 5: serve pasta with minced meat.
Minced pasta - super lunch or dinner, which is served in different ways. Some mix boiled flour products with hot stewed minced meat, while others distribute the pasta on plates, lay the meat mixture on top of it, decorate each serving with sprigs of fresh herbs or sprinkle with chopped hard cheese and serve hot as the second main dish to the table. This Italian culinary masterpiece can be complemented with fresh vegetable salad, pickles or marinades. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- in this recipe you can use any spices that season meat dishes, for example, oregano, savory, hyssop, all kinds of ground peppers, paprika or other spices;
- an alternative to minced pork and beef - chicken or turkey, but do not forget that they reach full readiness faster;
- sometimes minced meat is seasoned not with three, but with one or two types of greens;
- the choice of pasta is not important, they are just made from durum wheat, therefore they do not boil, they are quite elastic, tasty and considered very useful, but you can boil your favorites, it all depends on the taste.