1. Prepare the dough from flour, salt, oil and water. 12 equal pieces are made from the crust, which are placed on a clean napkin, sprinkled with flour and left for 1 hour.
2. In a cake shape with a diameter of 26 cm. , greased with oil and lined with flour, put the first sheet so that it exceeds by 1 cm. the edges of the form. Grease with oil, put the second sheet, grease, follow the third sheet and repeat until the sixth sheet. Put on top the filling, which is prepared as follows: wash the spinach, salt a little and cook .Put it in a bowl, add the bread soaked in milk and squeezed, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons parmesan, marjoram, grated cheese, nutmeg and pepper. Put the filling over the 6 sheets and, with a spoon, make 6 depressions, in which the remaining 6 eggs are broken. Salt, pepper and sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
3. Cover with the remaining 6 sheets, which are placed identically as the first. On the edge of the cake put the pieces of butter; grease the surface of the cake with oil and lightly prick in 10-15 places. for 1 1/4 hours. Serve cut like a marjoram cake sprinkled on top and with a dry white wine.
Sheets with spinach and cream cheese
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total time 1 hour 50 minutes
For the green countertop
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons oil (50 ml / g)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream (120 g)
- 6 tablespoons flour (150 g)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (optional)
- 6 tablespoons chopped spinach (190 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
Cheese filling with mushrooms
- 250 g cream cheese with greens
- 100 g goat cheese or feta
- 3 tablespoons sour cream (120 g)
- 400 g mushrooms (canned can be)
- dill 1 link
- 5 g gelatin optional (the cheese should not be watery)
PREPARATION Appetizer cake with spinach leaves and cream cheese
PREPARATION OF TREATMENT WITH SPINACH
In the evening I thawed the frozen spinach bunches.
1. Protect the tray with baking paper and set the oven to a minimum heat for the time being.
2. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt in a large bowl with high walls.
3. In the bowl of the robot with the knives curved like a propeller, beat the yolks, with some salt, the chopped spinach and sour cream. As I confessed above, I mixed them with the hand mixer, that's why it's just marbled with green, it's not homogeneous green.
4. Add flour and possibly baking powder that I did not put. Homogenize with the robot. Then pour the mixture into the whites and mix with movements from bottom to top with the pear.
5. Set the oven to 180 degrees, pour the mixture into the pan, level and bake for 20 minutes in a modern electric oven or 30 minutes in old ovens with doors that do not close tightly. It should not brown, it is enough. after baking, remove the sheet of paper with a grill and leave to cool. After cooling, it is given in 3 on the long side, obtaining 3 rectangular sheets.
PREPARATION CREAM 1 WITH MUSHROOMS AND CHEESE
1. With canned mushrooms it goes faster, I cut into cubes and sautéed the fresh mushrooms I had in butter.
2. Grate the cheese, finely chop the dill and mix all the ingredients from cream no. 1. I didn't put gelatin because it wasn't watery. I confess that to save time I mixed them with the robot.
PREPARATION CREAM 2 WITH HAM AND CHEESE
1. Finely chop the ham, green onion, parsley and grate the cheese, mix with the rest of the ingredients from cream 2, you can also season with cumin, it would have worked. Don't skimp on onions, the dish has revived a lot.
ASSEMBLY Appetizer cake with spinach leaves and cream cheese
When I assemble, I put a baking paper collar on the tray around the base sheet. I take a rectangle of baking paper, fold it into 4 and cut the middle that would go under the sheet and get a collar. Lay the paper collar on the tray and then place the top.
1/3 sheet with spinach
1/2 cream 2 with cheese
1/3 spinach sheet
Whole cream 1 with mushrooms
1/3 sheet with spinach
1/2 cream 2
For aesthetic reasons, because it is brighter, I finished on the top plate with cream 2, although it is covered with the vegetables you decorate with. It doesn't matter too much, divide it into two creams that you think are more.
Decorate as you see in the pictures, or after inspiration.
Liv (e) it!
On the Christmas table I had another delicious pie with meat in dough (click for recipe), be sure to make it:
Borscht croissants and stuffed with shit (click for recipe):
and Christmas Crinkles in America, with chocolate, butter, cocoa >>> recipe here
Nutritional information for the recipe Italian spinach cake
|Per Serving||Per 100 g / ml|
|Energy||0 kJ |
|0 kJ |
|FATS||0.00 g||0.00 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.00 g||0.00 g|
|proteins||0.00 g||0.00 g|
back Consent to follow up
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. These are strictly necessary and cannot be closed.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you get to our website and how you interact with our ads. This helps us improve not only our ads, but also our content. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to customize your account or profile on their platform.
Tort Recipe - Tort Ferrero Rocher
Ferrero Rocher cake with chocolate and hazelnuts, the ultimate dessert when it comes to a chocolate cake. Ferrero Rocher cake with chocolate and hazelnuts was chosen as the favorite brand cake recipe, ie the cake recipe named after a famous brand of sweets.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
- Why Janet Jackson sells her clothes. Kim Kardashian's reaction
- Unprecedented experience for Cătălin Scarlătescu. Who did he go on an unusual vacation with
- Naomi Campbell is the happiest. He fulfilled his big dream at the age of 50
- The first Romanian singer to confess with whom he shares the bed and with whom he had love affairs
- Things that women do and men love. What to do to stand out!
- Pepe is no longer a good boy. Who is the woman he hugged
- Crepes Suzette. French pancake recipe with orange sauce
- Andra makes the mysterious. It has not yet been decided whether or not to tell the truth
- The law decided. What happens to those who have tickets to festivals
- The last hours of the life of the beloved Ileana Sărăroiu and the last song
- Chef Sorin Bontea lost the Spaniard. See what he does to break the bad luck!
- The new series "Addams Family" is being filmed in Romania. A great actor could be the headliner
It is a cake with a cocoa top, without the addition of flour, caramel cream, cream and many bananas, but also biscuits, this is how the delicious Banoffee Cake looks like. Vlăduț's recipe from Neatza with Răzvan and Dani
Spinach puree with milk - everything you need to know about the recipe
- Fresh spinach is ideal for the recipe Spinach puree with milk, due to the intense aroma. But you can also use frozen spinach, leaves or puree. If we use 500g of fresh spinach in our recipe, it means that we use 350-400g of frozen spinach.
- We can use milk or sweet cream. If we use sweet cream for cooking, it is important to let the spinach boil a few times, over a very low heat, so that it becomes creamy.
- Is spinach puree left for the next day? We can put it in a heat-resistant dish, break 2 eggs on top and put it in the oven until the eggs are done. For extra taste, we can add freshly grated spinach and parmesan.
- If we do not tolerate fresh garlic, we can replace it with garlic powder or granulated garlic, you can find it in LIDL on the spice rack.
Ingredients for 4 servings Spinach puree with milk:
- 500g fresh spinach
- 30g Pilos butter (2 tablespoons)
- 30ml D’Or vinegar oil (2 tablespoons)
- 25g Belbake flour
- 150ml milk Pilos
- 2-3 cloves garlic (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- eggs for serving
All the ingredients needed to prepare the recipe for spinach puree with milk are waiting for you LIDL stores!
We wash the spinach very well, leaf by leaf. We remove the larger elbows and ribs.
In a large pot, boil 2-3 liters of water. When the water boils, add a teaspoon of salt and scald the spinach. The spinach should be scalded for a few minutes, until it softens. We drain it very well in a sieve.
Chop the spinach as small as we want, using a wooden knife. Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan. When the butter is melted, remove from the heat and add the flour. Mix very well until we have no lumps. Put back on the heat, on low heat, 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the spinach, mix. We also pour the milk. Keep the spinach puree on low heat until creamy. Season to taste with salt, pipette and garlic passed through the press.
What fits best with the recipe Spinach puree with milk? An egg! Eye egg, posted egg or even soft boiled, depending on your preferences. However, spinach puree goes very well with any kind of meat or even plain. May you be the best!