I washed the vegetables, then I cut the cucumbers into rounds, the radishes in half. I cut the cheese into squares of about 2/2 cm. I formed the skewers in the following order:
1. radish, cheese, cucumber, tomato, cheese, cucumber, olives, milk kernel
2. radish, cheese, cucumber, tomato, cheese, cucumber, olives, quail eggs
For the bows, I folded the slices of salami in half, in the middle of the bow I put pieces of cheese, pieces of brie cheese, and green olives, making 3 assortments of bows.
And if you liked what I did ... I invite you to dinner! :)
Appetizer with pineapple kiwi and cone meat.
Cold appetizer prepared with kiwi, pineapple, cucumbers (pickled or fresh) and canned meat
Appetizer with shellfish mix
Appetizer with portioned crustacean mix on rolled lettuce slices, sprinkled with lemon
Arabic appetizer with hot peppers
Arabic appetizer with dried hot peppers, walnuts and breadcrumbs, seasoned with cumin and flavored with pomegranate syrup and lemon juice
Crabs prepared with breadcrumbs, lettuce leaves, mushrooms and horseradish cream
Chicken skewers with vegetables and spicy sauce
Maybe you also like:
How to prepare chicken skewers with peppers and cider (video)
Video recipes: How to prepare chicken skewers with peppers and cider
Recipe of the day: Chicken skewers in teriyaki sauce
Chicken skewers in teriyaki sauce from: starch, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, honey, chicken breast, sesame seeds, green onions. Ingredients: 1 tablespoon starch ¼ cup soy sauce 1/4 cup brown sugar 1/2 teaspoon ginger 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 2 tablespoons honey 1 kg […]
Recipe of the day: Chicken skewers with pesto sauce
Chicken skewers with pesto sauce from: chicken breast, olive oil, vinegar, parmesan, garlic powder, anchovy paste, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic, onion, salad created, walnuts Pine tree. Ingredients for skewers: wooden skewers, soaked for 1 hour 1 chicken breast, cut into 3 strips […]
Appetizer ideas for the holiday table!
Here are some simple but very tasty and good-looking recipes for the festive New Year's table.
1. Jumping buns with stuffing
-200 gr of cream cheese
-1 tablespoon of fermented cream
-200 gr of lightly salted goldfish.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Beat the eggs with salt and sugar, pour in the warm milk and add the melted butter. Mix with the target.
2. Sift the flour and mix the dough until smooth and without lumps.
3. Grease the silicone muffin tins and fill them half with the dough.
Advice. If you use metal molds, pour 1 teaspoon of oil in each, first heat the molds well in the oven, then pour the dough.
4. Bake the buns in the preheated oven at 210 ° С for 15 minutes, then another 15 minutes at 180 ° С, but orient yourself according to your own oven.
5.Mix the cream cheese with cream, salt, black pepper, chopped dill and garlic given through the press.
6.Cut the buns in half and fill them with the composition obtained.
7. From the strips of goldfish, form flowers and complete the appetizer
-1 teaspoon with a pinch of mayonnaise
-1/2 teaspoon mustard & # 8211 optional
-1 fresh large cucumber.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pass the eggs through a small grater or pass them with a fork, add mayonnaise, mustard, garlic given through the press and a little salt. Stir.
2.Cut the shells into slices of bread, then roll out the core with the rolling pin.
3. Cover the bread with a thin layer of egg composition, add sprat and roll.
4.Cut the cucumbers into thin, long slices (use the vegetable knife) and wrap each roll in 2 strips.
5. Place the appetizer on the serving platter.
3. “Brăduți” appetizer
-150 gr of feta cheese or telemea cheese
-2-3 tablespoons fermented cream or natural yogurt
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.In the blender bowl, add the parsley, walnut kernels and garlic. Chop the ingredients until you get a paste.
2. Pass the feta cheese or telemea with a fork, add the cream and the walnut kernel paste. Mix the composition very well.
3. Take a form of fir-shaped biscuits, cut breadcrumbs and fill the form with the cheese composition.
4. Carefully remove the form and sprinkle the appetizer with a mixture of walnut kernel and parsley.
4. Appetizer with batog liver
-150 gr of granulated cow's cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pass the batog liver with a fork, add the granulated cheese and chopped onion into very small pieces, then mix well. Taste and add more salt if you feel the need.
Advice. Optionally, add 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
2.Cut the tomatoes into rounds, place them on the serving platter, add the liver composition and sprinkle the appetizer with chopped green onions.
Simple, interesting, appetizing and very tasty. Everyone will find at least one recipe to their liking!
Egg flowers - a good-looking appetizer
Egg flowers: a special appetizer, good-looking and not difficult to prepare. Certainly this preparation will attract all the eyes of the guests.
I invite you to try the recipe, you will not regret it.
On Gina Bradea's blog you can find other recipes, at least as simple and delicious as this one. Here are just a few examples of such recipes:
New Year's Eve appetizers. 2. Baked sausages
New Year's Eve appetizers. ingredients:
about 70 grams of brown sugar
450 gr bacon, cut into slices
a few pieces of smoked sausages
New Year's Eve appetizers. Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Wrap each sausage in a slice of bacon, catch it with a toothpick and place it in a tray lined with baking paper. Before putting everything in the oven, sprinkle some sugar over the preparation. After 30-40 minutes, the snack is ready.
Christmas appetizers 2019. 1. Eggs stuffed with cheddar cheese
Christmas appetizers 2019. Ingredient:
2 tablespoons grated Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
4 slices of bacon
Christmas appetizers 2019. Preparation:
Boil eggs for 10-12 minutes and pour cold water over them until they reach room temperature. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half.
In a clean pan, fry the bacon until it turns brown. Drain on dry napkins. Remove the yolks and mix with mayonnaise, mustard, cheddar cheese and small pieces of bacon. Fill the egg halves with this mixture and cool them in the fridge for a few hours.
You can decorate eggs stuffed with cheddar and bacon with a few parsley leaves. They are served cold in the hall.
We also need sticks to stick the above ingredients.
We proportion the turkey breast in squares of about the same size. We do the same with the vegetables after we clean them. Stick one of the above pieces on the stick one by one and repeat until the stick is full. Give the skewers with salt and pepper (you can add other spices or vegetables depending on the taste of each).
They are roasted on the kitchen grill.
Try this video recipe too
Ingredients Turkey skewers in mustard crust with baked roots
- 750-800 grams of turkey pulp, cut into cubes with a side of about 4-5 cm.
- 2 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon greens to taste (parsley, chives, tarragon)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons Maille A L & # 8217Ancienne mustard
- favorite salad (we used an arugula salad with cherry tomatoes, seasoned with a mustard dressing)
Method of preparation
1. Peel the potatoes and carrots, wash and cut into small pieces, then boil in salted water for 5-6 minutes. Put the potatoes and carrots drained in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of mustard, chopped red onion, 1 clove of crushed garlic, salt and pepper to taste and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix everything.
2. The vegetables thus seasoned are placed in a tray suitable for the oven and baked in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for 40 minutes, of which the first 30 covered with foil or a lid and finally uncovered, to be brown lightly.
3. In a bowl, mix 1 clove of crushed garlic, salt, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons Maille a l & # 8217Ancienne mustard, greens (I used chives), salt and pepper to taste. The turkey cubes are rolled in this mixture and placed on wooden or metal skewers. Cook on the grill or even in a well-heated cast iron skillet, for 3-4 minutes on each side, until they come out tender and well cooked but not too dry.
4. The skewers are served with the garnish of roots and (if desired) a salad as desired.
All three dishes are tasty, quick and would make a good impression even at a lunch with friendly guests. Great appetite!