Tiramisu original recipe
We make the coffee and leave it to cool. (hard coffee, at 300 ml we put 5 teaspoons of coffee). when it is cold add the Amaretto liqueur or rum. If you don't have them, don't bathe! but liqueur is used in the original Tiramisu recipe.
We put the gelatin to hydrate in warm water, enough to cover it with 2 fingers. After about 10 minutes it will increase in volume and even before incorporating it in the cream we dissolve it on a steam bath or put it in the microwave for 25 seconds.
Rub the yolks with the sugar until they turn white, then add 50 ml of milk and boil them on a bain marie, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. The sugar must dissolve and the cream must cover the spoon when it is ready.
Let the cream cool and when it has reached a bearable temperature on the finger, add the dissolved gelatin and mix well. The cream must be completely cooled (but not in the fridge, because it will harden from the gelatin) when we incorporate it with mascarpone cheese.
In a higher bowl (where we will mix the cream) mix the mascarpone cheese to blend. Over the mascarpone add the egg cream, the vanilla bean seeds and at the end the whipped cream.
If you want, you can cut the strawberries into smaller pieces and incorporate them into the cream (only half of the quantity, keep the rest for garnish) or cut them into thin slices and put them over the cream at the time of assembly.
It would be best to have a square shape of cake with detachable ring (35cm / 35cm) for assembling this cake, or a tray. This way the cream will not leak on the edges and will have time to harden nicely. Unfortunately, I didn't have a ring shape and my cake moved a bit… until the cream started to harden!
Put the coffee in a bowl and soak each biscuit for a second in the coffee.
We place a row of biscuits, then we put a third of the cream, and biscuits and finally the cream. We can make the cake with 2 layers of cream or with 3, depending on the size of the shape (or tray). The last layer must be cream. We place the first layer of biscuits in one direction, we place the second layer inversely (perpendicularly).
I garnished it with strawberries dipped in chocolate and for the stripes above I made a ganache cream from 100 ml of dark chocolate and 100 ml of liquid cream. Ganach is made very easily, heating the liquid cream then add the broken chocolate pieces and mix until it becomes a shiny cream. Leave to cool until it has a good consistency for decoration.
Leave to cool for at least 4 hours so that the cream thickens well.
It's refreshingly delicious!
Tiramisu with strawberries
Tiramisu with strawberries: a simple, cool dessert and very easy to make. This time I used strawberries and decorated it with nuts and almonds.
Of course, you can use other fruits or ingredients that you have at hand or that you like. & # 128578
On Gina Bradea's blog you can find other tiramisu recipes. Here are just a few examples of such recipes:
Strawberries cleaned of tails are washed and cut into thin slices. Mix with 100 g of sugar and leave to cool for at least an hour.
Meanwhile, rub the yolks with 150 g of sugar in a saucepan placed on a steam bath until they become creamy. Allow to cool.
Mix the whipped cream very well, then incorporate the mascarpone cheese, egg yolk cream and rum essence.
Strawberries are chosen and set aside, and the resulting syrup is diluted with 100 ml of water and boiled to melt the sugar completely. Strain and allow to cool.
Soak seven biscuits in syrup and place on a plate. With the help of a posh, put a layer of cream. Add a layer of strawberries, which is pressed. Put a little cream from place to place over the strawberries, then add a layer of syrupy biscuits. Add the cream, strawberries, a little cream from place to place, another layer of syrupy biscuits and cream again. Powder the "Tiramisu" cake with cocoa, and put three strawberries in the middle.
Tiramisu recipe with blackberries
Murea is left with sugar in the fridge overnight. Some are kept separately fresh for decoration.
Separate eggs. The yolks are rubbed with 60g of sugar until the sugar melts, and the mixture acquires a homogeneous appearance, like a foam, and lightens in color. Beat the egg whites with a mixer with a pinch of salt - until they harden.
Mascarpone cream is incorporated into the yolk cream, then the beaten egg whites are added, carefully incorporating into the mixture.
The fruit is separated from the juice that left it overnight and passed with sugar until it becomes a cream.
The biscuits are passed through the raspberry juice for 2 seconds (if necessary, add more sugar water if the juice did not leave enough juice) and place it in the tray. Alternate one layer of biscuits with one of cream (you will have 2 or 3 layers of biscuits depending on the size of the tray).
At the end, garnish with fresh blackberries.
Leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
Instead of blackberries you can use other berries: raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, strawberries. But blackberry tiramisu is one of my favorites.
Ingredients vegan tiramisu wheat
For the dry part:
- 200g of oatmeal that we turn into oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
For the liquid part:
- 240ml vegetable milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 40ml coconut oil
- 120g coconut sugar
Ingredient Mascarpone Tiramisu Cream
- 110g unsalted tofu
- 140g hydrated cashews
- 70g honey or maple syrup
- 100ml vegetable milk
- the juice of half a lemon
- vanilla powder or vanilla essence made from vanilla
To syrup the countertop we will need:
It is important to make strong coffee! Otherwise you will not feel the aroma on the counter.
How to prepare vegan tiramisu:
Step 1: Moisturize the cashews and desalinate the tofu if necessary.
Step 2: Turn oatmeal into oatmeal with a blender. If you want you can buy oatmeal directly. Add the oatmeal in a bowl together with the baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside for the moment.
Step 3: In a separate bowl add the vegetable milk. I used cashew milk. Add lemon juice, coconut oil and coconut sugar. Mix well and then pour the dry part over the liquid part. Stir again until everything is well blended. We pour the composition into a cake tin. I used a 17 cm shape. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Preparation of mascarpone cream
Step 4: While the countertop is baking, proceed to the preparation of the cream. Add in a blender hydrated cashews, vegetable milk, lemon juice. We also introduce honey, vanilla and tofu. Vrum vrum vrum until everything turns into a homogeneous cream.
Step 5: We make coffee. It is important to have a strong coffee. Boil 250ml of water over which we add 4 tablespoons of coffee.
Step 6: After the countertop has cooled, cut it into 2 equal parts. If it grows enough you can cut it into 3 parts. Add the base of the countertop back in shape and syrup it in abundance. I used the whole amount of coffee divided in half on the 2 parts of the countertop.
Then add half the amount of cream. We even it out well with a spatula. Add a layer of fresh strawberries cut into thin slices. Then the second part of the countertop. We syrup it with coffee.
We also transferred the remaining cream. Garnish with cocoa powder. Another layer of strawberries. And put in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Now all we have to do is enjoy a creamy and fragrant slice of cake with our loved ones! If the strawberries are not in season, then you can omit them. Or you can replace them with other berries.
Tiramisu with strawberries
I leave below the recipe for Tiramisu with strawberries that I followed, but you can be creative with almost any of the ingredients.
the juice of half a lemon
I halved the quantities and made a mini ttiramisu with strawberries because, given the circumstances, I didn't really have anyone to share this delicious miracle with!
First prepare the strawberries for the biscuit syrup. Cut them into 4 or smaller pieces, depending on the size of the strawberries, and place them in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice. Leave them in the fridge for 45 minutes.
In a larger bowl, whisk the egg whites of the 5 eggs and 5 tablespoons of sugar. The simplest would be with a mixer. Then incorporate the mascarpone cream until it becomes a bound and creamy composition (depending on the type of mascarpone, the cream can be softer, more liquid or more bound).
Remove the strawberries from the cold. Put the syrup separately in a plate. Pass each biscuit through this strawberry syrup, soaking it on both sides. Savoiardi biscuits are very absorbent, so do not leave them too much in the syrup, just soak them easily and quickly.
In a rectangular tray, place the biscuits one by one next to each other. When the first layer of biscuits has been completed, cover it with a generous layer of cream (spread it over all the biscuits), and then sprinkle the strawberry pieces. Add another layer of biscuits (after you have soaked them in strawberry syrup beforehand) over which you spread all the remaining cream.
Finally, sprinkle with cocoa powder and leave the tiramisu in the fridge, cold, for a few hours. Preferably overnight, so that the layer of biscuits absorbs all the flavors.
Galbani tip for customizing a tiramisu with strawberries
To personalize tiramisu for the Easter holidays, replace the tray with a huge chocolate egg. Assemble the tiramisu in the 2 halves of the egg (you will need to break the biscuits into smaller pieces).
Method of preparation
1. Mix whipped cream with sugar, almond essence and mascarpone cheese.
2. Cut the strawberries into pieces and add to the cream above.
3. Put the coffee mixed with almond and liqueur essence in a plate. Soak the biscuits in the coffee a little and put a layer of biscuits in each bowl / glass.
4. Add a layer of strawberry cream, again a layer of biscuits soaked in coffee and strawberries again.
5. Decorate each bowl or glass with a whole strawberry and a stick of dark chocolate.
Strawberry Clover Ingredients:
- 600 grams of fresh strawberries
- 500 gram cream cheese (philadelphia, sketch etc.)
- 600 grams of whipped cream
- 150 grams of Greek yogurt
- 80 grams of chocolate (I used chocolate with 70% cocoa, if you do not want such a pronounced taste of chocolate you can use a chocolate with a lower cocoa content or a milk chocolate)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 150 ml. liqueur or syrup
- peel of 1/2 finely grated lemon (only the yellow part)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- biscuits or pandispan (I used a homemade pandispan of 4 eggs, 4 tablespoons of sugar and 4 tablespoons of flour)
Strawberry Clover Preparation:
1. To mount the dessert, you need a glass jar with a volume of 2.5 liters. An elegant option is to mount individual portions in glass cups. You can give up any of the layers in my recipe and you can add others. For example, you can give up the strawberry jelly and add a vanilla cream.
2. For the strawberry jelly, weigh 300 grams of cleaned strawberries, cut into pieces. Put on the fire, in a saucepan, and boil for about 4-5 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons of caster sugar, carefully remove the light foam that will form on the surface and boil the jelly for another 4-5 minutes. Pass it (through a sieve, in a blender, even crushed with a fork, it's just as good) and let it cool.
3. Heat in a saucepan 100 grams of cream for whipping cream, remove from the heat and add the broken chocolate in pieces. Stir until the chocolate dissolves completely in the hot cream and set aside.
4. To assemble the dessert, use pandispan, biscuits or even slices of your favorite cake. The first step is to line the bottom of the form with well-syrupy slices of pandispan.
5. For the cream, beat with the mixer the cream cheese drained from the whey and the whipped cream (the whipped cream must be very cold) together with the 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar, until a frothy cream begins to form. Add the vanilla extract and grated lemon peel and beat a little more. If you like sweeter, you can supplement the powdered sugar as you like, I tried to make a dessert not too sweet. At the end, add the Greek yogurt and incorporate it into the cream with a spatula, stirring gently. You don't have to get a very stiff cream, it has to be light, but it shouldn't flow from the phone.
6. Around a bowl in which the dessert is assembled, arrange a row of strawberries cut in half, with the cut to the outside of the bowl, then pour a layer of cream, just enough to cover the strawberries.
7. Continue with a new layer of syrupy pandispan slices, over which half of the strawberry jelly is poured.
8. Add a thick layer of cream again, then pour half of the chocolate ganache (chocolate dissolved in sour cream). Continue with a new layer of syrupy pandispan, the rest of the strawberry jelly, a layer of cream, again a row of fresh strawberries cut in half, cover with cream and finish with the rest of the ganache that is leveled on the surface. The dessert is refrigerated for 2-3 hours then it can be served, sprinkled (optional) with fresh mint, lightly browned almond flakes, a layer of grated white chocolate, etc.