In a bowl put the soft butter and rub it with the sugar (plain and vanilla), then add eggs and honey. Stir until well incorporated and then add the milk.
We start to pour the flour and mix. When the composition becomes more solid, add the baking soda. The amount of 500 g is approximate, you have to put the flour until it becomes like a non-sticky cookie dough and easy to shape by hand.
Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and take each one in turn, spreading them on the work table in a round shape.
We take a round tray, grease it a little on the bottom (the back of the tray, not inside), and we put the stretched shape on it. With a knife, cut the excess dough so that it has the shape exactly like the bottom of the tray. Bake for approx. 15-20 m, or until golden.
Repeat the procedure for the other pieces of dough. Be careful because, being thin sheets, they can burn quickly.
Pour the cream into a bowl and mix it with the sugar, walnuts, essence and lemon juice. Divide it into 5 equal parts, with which we fill the sheets (cold).
Mix the cream with the sugar and grease the cake on the outside, then take the walnut and "sprinkle" with it on the edges and sprinkle on top.
Let the cake soak for at least 12 hours, after which it is ready to be enjoyed.
Cake & # 8222Trunk & # 8221 with walnut and chocolate cream
It is a cake dear to my family, but especially to me, because the most beautiful memories bind me to it: the memories of my childhood and adolescence. family cake, since childhood. I think I was about 14 years old when I first did it with my friend Dana. It is one of my first recipes written in my 7th grade cake book. I still have this notebook today and it is very dear and useful to me & # 8230
It is also the light cake of my daughter's and my nephew's childhood & # 8230We adore it & # 8230It is a cake with fine chocolate cream, with plenty of nuts, delicate, filling and & # 8230pretty simple to make & # 8230I offer it from the heart & # 8230
- 10 egg whites
- 10 tablespoons sugar flour
- 25 tablespoons (with tip) ground walnut or a full deep plate
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 knife tip salt
- 10 yolks
- 10 tablespoons sugar flour
- 3- 4 tablespoons cocoa (black cocoa)
- 1 packet and a half butter (I use President)
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 3- 4 figs (dried)
Method of preparation
- Beat the egg whites with the salt powder very well with the mixer (until they no longer fall from the mixer bowl), then gradually add the powdered sugar and continue beating until a strong meringue-like composition results.
Gradually add the ground walnuts, stirring slowly from top to bottom with a wooden spoon / spatula.
When the composition is homogeneous, turn it over on the bottom of a baking tray, previously covered with baking paper, level the composition nicely and place it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 25-30 minutes, until slightly browned. The worktop is baked when, if you touch it, the egg white does not stick to your fingers.
When the top is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Rub very well with the mixer the 10 yolks with the powdered sugar which is added gradually.
Add the cocoa and continue rubbing until smooth.
The resulting composition is boiled in a bain marie until the sugar melts and becomes like a stronger cream.
When ready, let the cream cool.
During this time, rub the butter well. Over the cooled cream, add little by little the rubbed butter, mixing well until the cream becomes frothy and fine.
- After the countertop has cooled, carefully remove the baking paper and cut it into three equal strips. Don't be afraid if it breaks / shatters. Being only walnut and egg white, it can be glued very easily, without any consequence on the final result.
In the original recipe, the rectangular worktop is cut into three unequal parts: the lower bottom sheet, the smaller middle and the lower top sheet, and the assembly results in a pyramid trunk, hence the name & # 8230 I do not recommend this option if don't be patient, because the assembly is quite meticulous.
Put the cream between the countertops and dress with cream.
Optionally, very small cut figs can be sprinkled over each of the two layers of cream. They will give the cake a more refined taste and texture.
It is decorated according to preference: with figs, with pieces of chocolate or grated chocolate, with other ornaments (as I decorated it now).
3-ingredient cake, prepared without baking - a cheap and ideal dessert!
Today we want to offer you a simple, quick and cheap recipe for cake prepared without baking. It consists of gingerbread and sour cream. It is very fine. It simply melts in your mouth!
-700 g of gingerbread (with / without soft filling).
-700 g of fermented cream
-4-8 tablespoons of sugar (to taste).
For the chocolate ganache:
-50 g of dark chocolate min. 50%.
If you want, you can add pieces of bananas or other fruits to this wonderful cake.
1. Prepare the cream: beat the fermented cream and sugar with the mixer, blender or whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2.Cut the gingerbread into pieces.
3.Put the gingerbread pieces in a deep bowl. Add the sour cream and mix well so that all the gingerbread pieces are covered by it.
4.Transfer the resulting composition into a form or tray lined with cling film (we used a deep bowl). Spread it evenly and cover it with cling film.
5. Refrigerate the cake for a few hours or overnight until it coagulates completely.
6.Then turn it over on a plate and remove the food foil from its surface.
7. Prepare the ganache: put the milk and butter in a saucepan. Heat them to near boiling point.
8. Add the finely chopped chocolate. Let it interact for 30-60 seconds with the hot liquid, then mix everything until smooth.
9. Allow the ganache to cool to room temperature. Then transfer it to a posh and apply it chaotically on the surface of the cake.
10. Refrigerate the cake for 30-60 minutes, so that the icing hardens completely.
Simple walnut cake
Simple cake with walnuts, it's an old and tasty recipe as only simple recipes can be! Fluffy, vanilla top walnut cream scalded with milk and butter, it's that kind of the recipe of the times, unpretentious, easy to do even for a novice housewife.
What we need for the simple Walnut Cake recipe
For a cake of about 2 kg
- For the countertop
- -6 eggs
- -6 tablespoons flour (180 g)
- -6 tablespoons sugar (150 g)
- -1 salt powder
- For the syrup
- -300 ml of water
- -200 g sugar
- -shell of 1 lemon
- -200 ml milk
- -200 g sugar
- -500 g ground walnuts
- -400 g butter
- -conia or rum
- For decoration
- -200 g ground walnuts
How to make a simple Walnut Cake recipe
- The first time the top is made according to the Pandispan recipe - see here the story and the secrets of the pandispan. Separate the egg whites from the yolk, beat the egg whites with the sugar. Beat the egg yolks with a pinch of salt, then add the egg whites, stirring gently, from the bottom up. Add flour in the rain. Pour into a 24-26 cm diameter tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees (medium heat) for 40 minutes. The toothpick test is done. Remove and leave to cool on a grill.
-it is good that the countertop and the syrup are made the day before, the syrup is cold, and the old countertop of 1 day will absorb the syrup very well
-before cutting the countertop, leave it in the freezer for 30 minutes-it will be sliced very nicely, without crushing
2. How to make scalded walnut cream with milk and butter
Put the milk and sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the ground walnuts and keep everything on the fire, stirring constantly, until all the milk is absorbed. Leave to cool.
-for a special taste, I fry a little half of the amount of walnuts in the oven
-to cool quickly, put the pan with walnuts in another pan with water as cold as possible and mix. Change the water every time it heats up, until the cream is cooled well (about 3-4 times)
Add the soft butter, at room temperature, foamed a little before and 2-3 tablespoons of brandy or a little rum or rum essence. Mix the cream well to make it frothy - see in the section how fine the cream is & # 128578
Simple walnut cake Simple walnut cake
Raffaello cake with biscuits - fine and elegant!
An amazing dessert that is easy to prepare and without turning on the oven. The result will amaze you and conquer you!
-200 ml of whipped cream
-100 gr of Philadelphia cream cheese
-1 sachet of vanilla sugar
-1 box of raffaello chocolate.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. All ingredients for the cream must be cold.
2. Beat, in a bowl, the mascarpone, cream cheese, whipped cream, sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a firm cream.
3.Add the coconut flakes and mix.
4.Put the cream in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, take some raffaello candies and cut them in half.
6. Remove the cream from the freezer, grease each biscuit with cream, then stick them together, forming a cake.
7. Cover the surface and edges of the cake with cream.
8. Transfer the remaining cream into a pos with dui and form a decoration of curly rosettes.
9.Powder the sides of the cake with almond flakes and place the candy halves on the cream rosettes.
Refrigerate the cake for 3 hours, so that the biscuits soak well with the cream.
Soft, fine and very tasty cake!
We suggest you prepare the "Caramel Girl" cake: soft, fine, delicious, with an intense caramel taste. Both the countertops and his cream contain caramel. The surface of the cake is covered with soft chocolate and caramel icing. It is quite easy to prepare - you just need to prepare the caramel in advance. Let's get started!
-200 g of flour (10 tablespoons)
-7 g of baking soda (a teaspoon).
-600 g of fermented cream 30% (or 20%, but previously separated from whey: put on a strainer lined with 2 layers of gauze, place a weight on it and leave overnight in the refrigerator to drain all the whey in its composition is weighed after that - we needed 800 g of 20% fermented cream to get 600 g of product separated from whey)
-100 g of 50% dark chocolate
-130 g of cream for cream 30-35%.
-70 g of chopped peanuts - plain or salty (you can optionally replace them with other nuts, which you like)
From these ingredients you will get a rectangular cake, measuring 16 x 24 cm, height 6 cm and weight 1600 g.
1. Prepare the dough: melt the butter in a saucepan with a thick bottom. Add the sugar. Mix very well and bring the resulting composition to the boil.
2.Then reduce the fire to a minimum. Add the caramel and mix until smooth.
3.Add the baking soda and start mixing vigorously. You will notice how the composition becomes frothy and increases its volume several times.
4. After that, take it off the heat and continue to mix it until the reaction between baking soda and caramel is over.
5. Transfer the composition to the bowl, in which you will prepare the dough and, mixing it, cool it to the warm state (you can check it with your finger). This will prevent the eggs from clotting later.
6. Gradually add (one by one) the eggs, stirring each time until smooth using a whisk.
7. Gradually add (in 2 steps) the sifted flour, stirring each time until smooth. You will get a dense, soft, elastic and sticky dough.
8. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
9. Spread each part of the dough evenly on the tray lined with baking paper, so as to obtain a thin, rectangular top, measuring 26 x 34 cm.
10. Bake the top for 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven to 190 ° C. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test.
11. Remove the top from the oven and immediately smooth the edges (do not throw away the remaining pieces). Then cut it into 2 equal pieces, measuring 15 x 23 cm. Put them on the grill and let them cool completely.
12. Proceed similarly to the other side of the dough.
13. Prepare the cream: put the fermented cream and soft caramel in a deep bowl. Mix them a little with the spatula, and then beat them with the mixer until you get a homogeneous, dense and stable cream.
14. Set aside 3 tablespoons of cream to even out the edges of the cake. Cover with cling film and refrigerate.
15. Assemble the cake on a plate, inside an adjustable shape, lined with acetate foil: overlap the countertops, greasing them with ¼ of the prepared cream and sprinkling them with 1/3 of the chopped peanuts. The last top is greased only with cream, which must be evenly uniform.
16. Put the cake in the fridge.
17. Prepare the glaze: heat the cream for the cream until it is close to boiling point (do not boil it under any circumstances). Pour it over the broken chocolate into pieces. Let them interact for 30 seconds, then mix until smooth.
18. Pour the icing on the surface of the cake, spreading it evenly. If air bubbles appear on its surface, you can break them with a toothpick.
19. Refrigerate the cake for 5-6 hours (or overnight) to allow it to penetrate.
20. Remove the acetate form and foil around the cake. Cover the edges with the cream set aside and the crumbs resulting from grinding the remaining pieces after smoothing the edges of the countertops.
21. Apply a network of caramel on the surface of the cake icing. Fill some of the cells of the network with caramel so that you get the look of a "chessboard".
Cake "Poultry's milk" at home & # 8211 a dessert without baking, especially fine and delicious!
We present you a delicious cake recipe "Poultry's milk". It is prepared amazingly simple, from the most affordable ingredients. Get a very appetizing, fine and fragrant dessert. Decorate it to taste and it will become a real star at the holiday table. Enjoy your loved ones with the most delicious homemade desserts.
-1 glass of cream at room temperature
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the soufflé: mix the cream with the sugar using a mixer on medium speed. Beat the cream until you get a cream. Mix the cream with the cream.
2. Mix the gelatin with the milk. Put the mixture on the fire. Stirring constantly, bring the milk to a boil. Immediately mix the milk with the soufflé. Pour the resulting mixture into a baking dish. Put the soufflé in the fridge. It catches very quickly.
3. Prepare the icing: in a small saucepan, mix the butter with the sugar, cocoa powder and gelatin dissolved in a glass of water. Stirring constantly, bring the icing to a boil.
4. Cover the soufflé with icing. Put the cake in the fridge.
Note: If desired, you can prepare the cake with a base of sponge cake to taste.
Fine and delicate ice cream cake - a special dessert!
A delicate sponge cake based on sour cream soaked in milk cream. Its taste is very similar to ice cream. Astonish your loved ones with such a wonderful cake.
-100 gr of 20% fermented cream
-1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Mix the butter at room temperature with sugar. Add the cream and egg, then mix.
2. Incorporate the sifted flour and baking powder. Mix a viscous dough. Grease the baking tin with butter, transfer the dough and level it.
3. Shape in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 25 minutes. It must have a beautiful golden color. Allow the sponge cake to cool, then cut it into medium cubes.
4.Prepare the cream. Dissolve the starch in 3 tablespoons of milk.
5. Pour the remaining milk into a saucepan and bring it to the boil. Then add the starch mixture and lower the flame. Stir in sugar and vanilla sugar, stirring constantly. Boil the cream for 1-2 minutes, until thick, and let it cool.
6. Combine the boiled cream and butter. Beat the composition well.
7. Assemble the cake. Take a round plate or salad bowl and line it with cling film. Place the sponge cubes soaked in sour cream.
8. Pour the remaining cream on top to fill all the gaps.
9. Cover the cake with cling film and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.