Ingredients for Making Homemade Cookies
- Wheat flour 3 cups for kneading and 2-3 tablespoons for rolling
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon
- Butter (softened) 250 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Sour cream 1/2 cup
- Food baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter, Sour Cream, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
A glass (capacity 240 grams) - 2 pieces, a teaspoon, a tablespoon, a kitchen knife, a cutting board, a deep bowl - 2 pieces, a sieve with a fine mesh, a mixer (blender or whisk), a plastic wrap, a refrigerator, an oven, a nonstick pan , baking paper, rolling pin, cookie molds, kitchen oven mitts, metal grill from the oven, kitchen spatula, dessert dishes for serving.
Cooking homemade cookies:
Step 1: prepare the flour.
We often prepare such cookies for the Christmas holidays or just when we want to pamper the kids, as well as adults with something delicious. First, put all the necessary products on the countertop and give them the opportunity to warm up to room temperature. Then we sift into the dry deep bowl the right amount of refined flour, i.e. 3 cups. This first important step is not avoided, due to it, this ingredient becomes more friable, saturated with oxygen and dried, which has a beneficial effect on any baking.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Now we put the already softened butter in a clean deep dish, pour in granulated sugar and grind them at medium speed until the grains are almost completely dissolved. This can be done using an ordinary tablespoon, mixer or hand blender.
After that, we add sour cream and a raw chicken egg into the resulting mixture, trying to make it so that the shell does not get into it, and shake everything at higher speeds until a homogeneous consistency.
Then add the food baking powder with vanilla sugar to the bowl and again whisk everything at the smallest speed. Then we begin to pour sifted wheat flour into the resulting mixture. We act gradually, at the same time kneading the dough with a tablespoon, and when it stops helping, then we continue to do this with clean hands.
The result should be a soft, slightly sticky, elastic flour cake mix. Wrap it in plastic wrap and send it to the refrigerator on 30-40 minutesto insist.
Step 3: make homemade cookies.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven up to 180-190 degrees Celsius and cover the non-stick baking sheet with a sheet of baking paper. When the dough is infused, remove the polyethylene from it and put it on the countertop, sprinkled with a thin layer of flour, for a start, one tablespoon is enough.
Knead the semi-finished product with your hands, crush with the next portion of flour and, using a rolling pin, roll it into a layer. Its thickness may fluctuate. from 1 to 1.5 centimeters, depending on the desired structure of the cookie, you want a drier one, it means thinner, like a soft air - accordingly, more.
Next, turn on the imagination and cut out cookies from the dough with a glass, a glass, any shapes in the form of circles, ovals, bells, flowers, hearts, and if you write it off, then you can simply cut it into stripes, rectangles or rhombuses.
Step 4: bake homemade cookies.
Then we spread the formed cookies in rows on a prepared baking sheet, so that there is free space between each 1-2 centimeters, and put it in a preheated oven. Bake products for 17-20 minutes to a golden blush.
Then we put kitchen gloves on our hands, rearrange the baking sheet on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and allow the cookies to cool slightly. After that, with the help of a kitchen spatula, we transfer it to the metal grate, completely cool and serve to the table in the dishes specially designed for this purpose.
Step 5: serve homemade cookies.
After cooking, homemade cookies are completely cooled and served as dessert in a special dessert bowl, for example, on a plate, dish or in a vase. This pastry is pleasant to relish with the whole family a bite with fresh hot or cold drinks: tea, coffee, milk, cocoa, juice, yogurt or kefir.
This cookie is quite substantial, retains its freshness for 3-4 days and can be stored at room temperature in a bag or a glass jar. Enjoy and be healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often before baking, the formed raw cookies are smeared with beaten chicken yolk and sprinkled with cinnamon, granulated sugar, poppy seeds or nut crumbs;
- optionally, in a mixture of eggs, sour cream, sugar and butter, you can add a little chopped nuts, finely chopped dried fruits, chocolate dragees, citrus zest, any fruit or berry essence, as well as spices such as cinnamon, cloves or nutmeg;
- sometimes butter is replaced with cream margarine for baking the highest grade with a minimum water content;
- some hostesses do without baking paper, they simply lubricate the bottom of the non-stick pan with a thin layer of butter or vegetable oil;
- an alternative to vanilla sugar is a liquid extract of this spice, and baking powder for dough is baking soda;
- so that the dough does not absorb excess flour, it can be rolled out between two sheets of parchment paper.