Ingredients for making an omelet with sausage in a slow cooker
- 4 eggs
- Pasteurized whole milk 160 milliliters
- Cooked sausage 150 grams
- Green onions 2-3 stems
- Dill 2-3 stems
- Parsley 2-3 stalks
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Eggs, Milk, Greens
- Portion 2-4
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a deep bowl, a whisk, a measuring cup for milk, a crock-pot, a steamer bowl, a large flat dish, a silicone kitchen spatula, and a serving plate.
Cooking omelet with sausage in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the sausage.
So, we take a delicious boiled sausage, it is possible with slices of fat or meat, the choice depends on the taste, and remove from it a plastic artificial or food casing. Then we spread this product on a cutting board and cut into cubes, straws or layers from 1 to 2 centimeters thick.
Step 2: prepare the greens.
Step 3: prepare the chicken eggs.
Then we put in the deep clean dishes the right amount of chicken eggs, trying to make sure that the shell does not get in, which is very difficult to get out of slippery protein. Then shake them with a whisk until light splendor for 20-30 seconds. After that, using a measuring cup, pour a little whole pasteurized milk there, season everything to taste with salt and again whisk until fluffy for about a minute.
Step 4: prepare an omelet with sausage in a slow cooker.
Now we insert the plug of the multicooker into the socket and lower the teflon bowl into its recess. We put there pieces of boiled sausage, chopped greens and pour them with whipped egg-milk mixture.
Close the kitchen appliance with a tight-fitting lid and install Baking mode for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees CelsiusAnd in the meantime, you can take care of some unobtrusive side dish.
When the machine finishes work and notifies it with a corresponding beeping or buzzing signal, carefully open its cover and let the pair go out. We leave the omelet there for a few more minutes, so that it cools slightly. Further we lower on it a special basket, a double boiler, which comes complete with a slow cooker. Carefully turn the bowl upside down and raise it.
Fragrant food should be on the surface of the basket, if this did not happen, we gently pry it with a silicone kitchen spatula, but this happens very rarely, mostly pies, casseroles or omelettes move away from Teflon very easily. We divide the finished dish into portions, arrange it on plates and taste forwards!
Step 5: serve the omelet with sausage in a slow cooker.
Omelet with sausage in a slow cooker is served hot as a second main course. After cooking, cut it into 2, 3 or 4 portions, distribute them on plates and serve, previously garnished with sprigs of fresh herbs, along with a light unobtrusive side dish, such as marinades, pickles, lettuce or fresh vegetable slices and, of course, homemade bread. Enjoy delicious, simple and wholesome food!
Enjoy your meal!
- 5 minutes before full readiness, the omelet can be sprinkled with crushed hard cheese on a small or medium grater, but in this case it will be necessary to divide it into portions directly in the bowl, otherwise the molten milk product will stick to the crock-pot basket;
- very often sweet salad pepper or boiled carrots, crushed in small cubes, is added to the products indicated in the recipe, canned peas or corn are also put;
- as you can see, this dish is seasoned only with salt, but if desired, use any spices that are suitable for egg dishes, for example, hyssop, dried celery, fennel, all kinds of ground pepper or others.