1. Preheat the oven to 190˚C. In a heat-resistant bowl pour 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil with pepper and 200 ml of water.
2. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add the vegetable concentrate. After the water has boiled, add the couscous and raisins. Let them boil for 10 minutes.
3. In a blender, add the parsley, grated peel and juice of 1 lemon, garlic cloves, honey, milk and 1 tablespoon olive oil with pepper. Mix well.
4. Strain the couscous and raisins, then mix them with the chopped tomatoes and the parsley composition, keeping 2 tablespoons of the parsley composition. Place the peppers in the prepared bowl and bake for 40 minutes.
5. Serve the peppers with yogurt mixed with the 2 tablespoons of parsley composition.
How to make tuna couscous and chili peppers
Couscous is a food made from durum wheat flour, which you can find on the pasta rack. It can be of several types: Moroccan, Israeli and Lebanese. Moroccan couscous has the shape of small spherical granules and is most often found in stores, being also the easiest to prepare.
Pasta and rice can be successfully replaced by couscous, which is indicated in the diet of vegetarians, those suffering from digestive, cardiovascular and hepatobiliary diseases. Unfortunately, those with gluten intolerance cannot enjoy this food.
Among the benefits of couscous consumption we can mention: is a good source of proteine (100 grams of couscous contains 6 grams of protein, ie 12% of the daily requirement), fiber (which helps to lose weight, relieves constipation, regulates cholesterol levels and maintains satiety), B vitamins (which helps protect the immune system, provides energy and maintains the health of the skin, brain and heart) and mining (especially selenium, which plays a major role in regulating thyroid hormones and protecting the body from free radicals, and manganese, which regulates metabolism and blood sugar).
Now that we've learned why it's good to eat couscous more often, let's see how to make a delicious salad with tuna, hot peppers and, of course, couscous, & bdquovedeta & rdquo of this recipe!
See below a video recipe for couscous with tomatoes and cucumbers!
Osso buco with gremolata & # 8211 beef broth with vegetables and parsley sauce
Today we make a 100% Italian Osso buco recipe with gremolata, which is actually a beef broth with bone and parsley sauce with lemon and garlic.
A delicacy that I ate many years ago somewhere in a restaurant in San Remo. I couldn't remember him if I didn't see in the gallantry with meat products these wonderful slices of beef that surround a bone with a bone marrow.
This hot dish is specific to Milanese who are part of the Lombardy region. As I said earlier, there are pieces of beef with veal bone on the back leg, more precisely the upper part.
It can be prepared both in the pan and in the oven by frying the pieces of meat already seasoned and given through flour in fat, then added a mixture of vegetables with onions and garlic. The pieces in the lower parts of the vital are made of fine muscles and tendons, which make the preparation very delicious and tender.
The association with the gremolata is perfect and I can say with my heart that I will do it again soon.
Stay together for the list of ingredients, but also for the simple way of preparation, for a festive lunch.
For many other recipes with or without meat or fasting dishes and much more, find in the snacks section, click here or on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 2 bundles of parsley
- Peel a small lemon or 1/2 a large lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100-120 ml of olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Wash the parsley and drain it well of water. We break the parsley, so that it is easier for us to handle it.
Remove the white part from the lemon peel, so that it remains only with the yellow one.
We put all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
We mix by pulsation, we do not want to obtain a paste but a slightly coarse composition, as if we had finely chopped them from the knife.
That was simple, fast, but fragrant and tasty. Now I'll let you sit at the table and see you at the next recipe. Get to work and be useful!
How to cook Zucchini stuffed with vegetables and couscous
If you have guests at the table and there are a total of four people you will need the following products:
- 4 zucchini
- 150 gr couscous
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small white onion
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 300 ml of plain boiled water
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil (or sunflower oil)
- half a teaspoon of turmeric
- salt pepper
Method of preparation:
- After washing the zucchini, let them drain on a clean napkin, then carefully cut each zucchini lid. Remove the core with a spoon so that you can later fill it with couscous and vegetables.
- Boil in the steamer upside down with their lids for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the contents of the pumpkin into small pieces and chop well.
- Take a small bowl, pour in the specified amount of couscous, then pour boiled water over them and mix well. After that it must be left to infuse for about 10 minutes. You will wait until all the water is absorbed and doubles in volume.
- After the couscous has swelled, add a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle a little with a fork, then leave to warm.
- Then cut the onion into scales or as desired. After the washed pepper has been washed, cut it into cubes. The rest of the oil is heated and thrown over it (be careful not to jump) chopped onion and pepper, sliced wax tomatoes. Leave to harden for about 1 min.
- It was the turn of thyme (be careful, sometimes if it is put too much, it gives a bitter taste to the food), turmeric and chopped zucchini core to be added to the pan. Put the lid on and let it boil for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off after boiling and place the mixture in the pan over the couscous. Then mix and season with salt and pepper to taste, then allow to cool.
- Take the small zuchhini and grease them with a little salt on the inside, then lightly add the couscous filling with vegetables with a spoon, put a few slices of cherry tomatoes over the filling
- The next step is to place the round pumpkins in the pan, over which you can add either plain water or vegetable soup. Put in the preheated oven over medium heat and leave for about 10 minutes.
And ready: you have a tasty and healthy fasting recipe. Good appetite and blessed fasting!
Zucchini stuffed with rice and vegetables
Preparation of the filling: the onion is cleaned, washed and finely chopped, the bell pepper is cleaned, washed and diced, the carrot is cleaned, washed and grated, the eggplant is washed and diced. Heat the oil and put saute the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and keep on low heat for about 5 minutes. Turn everything off with a glass of water and leave until the vegetables become soft.
Meanwhile, wash the rice and add it to the pan with vegetables. Mix well and keep on the fire until the rice absorbs all the water. Remove from the heat and add the finely chopped dill. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
As the pumpkins were young and fresh, I did not peel them. I cut them in half and removed the core with a teaspoon.
Fill each zucchini with rice and vegetables.
Cover each zucchini separately with tomato slices.
Place the stuffed pumpkins in a bowl
Sprinkle them with olive oil, add enough water to cover them, a few peppercorns and a few bay leaves.