Shrimp Caesar Salad Ingredients
- Shrimp peeled 450 grams
- Lettuce Leaves 250 grams
- Wheat Bread 4 slices
- Parmesan Cheese 150 grams
- Sugar-free yogurt 100 grams
- Mustard 1 tablespoon
- Parmesan Cheese 50 grams
- Main ingredients: Shrimp, Salad, Cheese
- World Cuisine
Salad bowl, two tablespoons, a kitchen knife, cutting board, heat-resistant baking tray, cheese grater, pan, colander, deep saucer
Cooking Caesar Salad with Shrimp:
Step 1: Cooking crackers.
Take a loaf of white bread and cut the right amount of slices. Cut the sliced bread into small cubes. Spread them on a heat-resistant baking sheet, sprinkle with a little black pepper and send in preheated to 180 degrees oven on 5 minutes. As soon as the croutons are browned, remove them from the oven, pour them onto a flat dish and set aside to cool.
Step 2: Cook the shrimp.
Step 3: Prepare the lettuce leaves.Separate lettuce leaves and rinse well under running water. Lay on a cutting board on top of each other, cut off the bottom and cut into large strips, you can just tear lettuce leaves with your hands.
Step 4: Prepare the cheese.Cut the parmesan into two or more conveniently sized pieces so that they fit easily into your hand. Take a shallow cheese grater and use it to grate the parmesan in a clean, separate dish.
Step 5: Preparing the dressing.In a small saucer, mix cheese, natural sugar-free yogurt and mustard. If you want your dressing to be homogeneous, use a blender, but this is completely optional.
Step 6: Collect the salad.
Mixed lettuce, croutons of white bread and boiled shrimp mix in a deep plate or a special salad bowl. Salt to taste and add the dressing prepared earlier, mix with two tablespoons so as not to wrinkle the greens and not spoil the appearance of the shrimp. Sprinkle grated cheese on top, but do not use all the parmesan that you have, leave it to decorate the salad, after you put the dish in separate portions.
Step 7: Serve the salad.
Serve the salad in portions and garnish with grated parmesan. A beautiful and light dish is suitable for an ordinary family dinner, as well as for a celebration.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you have a bit more time left, decorate Caesar salad with shrimps with fresh cherry tomatoes and olives or olives.
- Rusks for this salad can also be fried in a pan in olive oil with a clove of garlic, but in this case they will turn out to be much fatter, consider this.
- If you do not have the opportunity to use parmesan, take any other hard cheese.
- If you want to make Caesar salad with prawns more nutritious, add one or two boiled eggs to it.