Put the livers in milk for about 30 minutes, then drain.
Prepare the pieces of gypsy muscle - salted + peppered. The plums are left in warm water for about 10-15 minutes, after which they are cut in half. After the liver has drained, place a piece of liver and a dried plum on each piece of muscle. After the whole operation is over and all the slices of muscle are completed, roll the muscle carefully and catch it with toothpicks so that it does not fall apart. Place in a tray "lined" with aluminum foil, sprinkle with a little olive oil and a little red wine. Put it in the oven (which was hot) and leave it for about 30-40 minutes on a "smooth" fire .... Also after 10 minutes remove and sprinkle the rolls with the sauce left in the pan ..... it came out super both in taste and appearance :)
Appetizer rolls with bacon, prunes and Gorgonzola
Gorgonzola, soft fermented cheese, obtained from cow's milk and ennobled with blue mold & # 8211 Penicilinum Gorgonzola- is one of the most famous Italian cheeses. It is named after the Italian region in which it was born and is now famous all over the world. Appreciated for its strong, spicy-pungent taste and for its creamy consistency that makes it suitable for preparing delicious sauces, Gorgonzola can be used in various combinations: with pasta, pizza, beef steaks or chicken. But it can be eaten as such, either as a dessert, along with other cheeses and fruits or in combinations of vegetable salads.
Buuun, now that we know some theory, let's get into practice. :) Although the idea of eating moldy cheese didn't make me smile, I couldn't help but try it. So, now, for the New Year, I have included it in the menu. Because what a special New Year's menu would have been without some exotic seafood (such as shrimp or mussels) and some special cheeses (Brie, Camembert, Mozzarella or & # 8230 Gorgonzola).
To be honest, tasted so simple, as such, I didn't really like Gorgonzola. Its taste and aroma were not too strong for my taste but I thought I should give it another chance in & # 8220cooked & # 8221 combinations. So, inspired by the recipe for bacon rolls with caramelized figs and Camembert, I said it was worth trying a combination of this kind, but this time with prunes and Gorgonzola.
Well, this time, I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this association. The sweetness of the plums diminished from the strong aroma of Gorgonzola and the baked browned bacon gave the combination an extra flavor.
It is a very simple appetizer to make, elegant as a presentation and with a special taste, which makes it perfect for a festive menu, of a holiday. Try the recipe at the first opportunity and I assure you that you will like it even if you are not a big fan of Gorgonzola cheese.
Cake & # 8220Monastic hut & # 8221. An exclusive recipe for special occasions!
Want to pamper your family with a phenomenal homemade cake? Try this exclusive recipe and you will be delighted with the result. The cake & # 8220Monahalâ & # 8221 is a dessert that deserves all the attention, it is prepared from crumbly dough, it is filled with nuts, prunes and poppy seeds, it is very beautiful and soft, and the taste cannot be expressed in words. No guest will leave without tasting this unique delicacy!
-0.5 tablespoons baking soda
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. dough. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites (put the egg whites in the fridge) and rub them with sugar.
2. Melt the butter and let it cool.
3. Mix the yolks, butter and cream.
4. Add the baking soda and vinegar.
6. Divide the dough into 28 balls.
7. Refrigerate the balls for 30 minutes.
8. Then take them out of the fridge and spread each ball in a layer 20-25 cm long and 3-4 cm wide.
9. Prepare the filling.
10. Chop the walnuts with a knife.
11. Soak the prunes in lukewarm water for 15-20 minutes, then strain them and cut them into small strips.
12. Pour boiling water over the poppy seeds and let it infuse for 20-25 minutes.
13. Drain the poppy water in a gauze-lined strainer and let it sit until the poppy is completely dry.
14. Mix dried poppy seeds with sugar.
15. Place the filling one by one on the spread dough. You will get 9 rolls with prunes, 9 rolls with nuts and 10 rolls with poppy seeds.
16. Bake the rolls in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
17. Prepare the cream: put the cream in a gauze strainer and let it sit in a cool place for 5-6 hours, to drain the excess whey.
18. Beat the cream with the sugar.
19. Grease the bottom of a large plate with cream.
20. Assemble the hut: put the first 7 rolls with different filling and grease them with sour cream.
21. Then place 6 rolls and grease them with cream. Place all the rolls in this way until you have finished them.
22. Cover the cake with cream.
23. Beat the egg whites and decorate the sides of the & # 8220hut & # 8221.
24. Sprinkle grated chocolate on top.
25. Refrigerate the cake for a day so that it soaks well. Portion it and serve it at the table.
Dumplings with prunes
1. The wine is boiled, sweetened to taste and flavored with lemon peel. Add the prunes, washed, bring to a boil, then cover and leave for 3-4 hours to soften. If they have pips, clean them and let them drain in a strainer.
2. Crush the boiled potatoes and mix with the oil. When cool, add the flour and egg. Stir until smooth, then spread on a 2-3 cm thick sheet, which is divided into 12 pieces.
3. Drain the prunes and put them in the dough. Put them in flour and place them one by one in a 3 l pot with boiling water. Let it boil covered, over low heat, for 10-15 minutes, then remove from the heat and leave covered for another 15 minutes.
4. Remove the cooked dumplings from the water and allow to drain. Line with browned breadcrumbs in butter and crushed walnuts, then powder with sugar.
Aromatic chicken breast rolls with prunes & # 8211 delicious, licking your fingers!
We present you a recipe for chicken rolls stuffed with prunes. These tasty rolls can be served as an appetizer on the New Year's table. This appetizing, fragrant and good-looking snack combines perfectly with a vegetable salad. The rolls are tasty both hot and cold. Sprinkle with cream and serve with pleasure!
-salt and spices to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the chicken fillet, wash and soak the prunes.
2. Beat the chicken fillet on both sides.
3. Cut the fillet into 2 parts and season with salt and spices. Press the garlic and place it on top of the fillet, place the chopped plums. Baked rolls will have a slight garlic flavor.
4. Roll the chicken pieces into rolls and secure them with toothpicks or place them on skewer sticks.
5. Prepare the sauce: mix the cream with the egg.
6. Grease the rolls with the sauce obtained and bake them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
7. The dried plum rolls are soft and have a slightly sweet taste.
8. Before placing them on the plate, you can remove the chopsticks from the rolls and cut them into slices. You can also serve them with chopsticks, you will get a special and appetizing snack. Serve the rolls with greens and vegetables and sprinkle them on top with cream.
BIRDS LIVER WITH BACON
They must be tasty, the liver is a little drier and the bacon gives it a little "sap", I must try it! Anyway, congratulations for all your recipes, you are a perfect housewife!
miha818 (Master Chef), August 7, 2009
It is a special snack, an entree for special meals, the recipe is Danish and it can also be made with prunes (without seeds!) Instead of this liver for those who appreciate sweet-spicy foods, because they add a little more pepper.
burdulea maria elena (Chef de cuisine), August 7, 2009
catalina (Chef de cuisine), August 6, 2009
I make this recipe, let's say similar, only I use carcaniciori instead of liver and chicken breast instead of bacon.
It must be very good. I'll save the recipe for me too. Congratulations, it looks great!
valentina ionita (Chef de cuisine), August 6, 2009
Thanks a lot to the girls for the comments! I also go with mashed potatoes, natural potatoes, french fries, boiled or sauteed vegetables. It depends on everyone's imagination.
Alice (Chef), June 6, 2009
Very good recipe, excellent liver, I go to more sophisticated meals and the recipe is simple and fast!
marin claudia (Chef de cuisine), May 21, 2009
Tasty recipe and easy to prepare, super recipe, bravo!
Criss_love (Chef), March 31, 2009
It's about the same recipe as his, except that her livers are wrapped in smoked ribs. In conclusion, "liver in pajamas"), right? Yes, bacon is a more sophisticated product, more for the pretentious.
valentina ionita (Chef de cuisine), March 25, 2009
Ms Cely for trust! I'm doing very well! I also go with mashed potatoes, natural potatoes, french fries, boiled or sauteed vegetables. It depends on everyone's imagination.
Serve on a bed of lettuce mergeeeee mmmmmmm how good it must be.
Bacon liver with prunes
We wash the livers and clean them of the skins. We put them in milk and leave them for an hour to freeze.
We take the dried plums and put them in a bowl with warm water for easy hydration.
We take the bacon slices and wrap a liver and half a plum in the form of a roll.
We prepare an oven tray with aluminum foil. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Sprinkle with a little olive oil the liver and the bacon. Put the tray in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes we look at the livers and sprinkle them with the juice from the tray that forms, so that it does not dry out.
It can be served with any garnish. We enjoyed them with an endive salad, but they are also very good with pickles! I also put two plums in the tray to leave their aroma in the juice! and the juice left in the tray is used by sprinkling the livers, for flavoring and tenderizing.
Dried plum dish with potatoes
The other day I craved a fasting dish that, in my memory, was delicious, so I did it. It is extremely simple (I almost wanted to put it in recipes for beginners) and fast. I remember, when I was little, when I went on holiday in the country, an army of babes who cooked for alms all kinds of "goodies": beaten beans, prunes with potatoes, vegetable soup, etc. all made in huge pots (cast iron pots) and a lot of children, including me, who were circling and still tasting the cauldrons with food. This dish is made at the fasting alms in the southern part (Teleorman), I have no idea if in another part of the country.
prunes with / without seeds (I put 250 g)
oil, salt, broth
put the onion in oil, add salt
after the onion is golden, add the broth
and then plums, potatoes and water
# 2 MALI
let it boil until the potatoes boil. That was & # 33
Pasta with nuts and prunes
I'm cooking and I'm waiting for you to come back for other pasta recipes!
Did you like the recipe? Recommend it!
I like your blog and if you don't mind I'll put you on my list of blogs. If you want to see what goes through the mind of an educator, visit
Thanks for the pickled cucumber recipe, my husband really likes it. I made them differently. They are better than you make them
Sara, I'm glad to hear that you like the blog and I feel honored to be on your list of blogs :) I will only visit your blog if you promise me that you will not be too severe, I have some traumatic memories from kindergarten :) ) For pickles, my only merit is that I discovered & quoting the miracle ingredient & quot: D
Recipes with prunes - Liver in bacon with plums
It may sound difficult, but the bacon liver recipe is one of the easiest recipes for prunes. You need 500g of liver, 300g of very thin sliced bacon, 100g of prunes, 100ml of milk and a tablespoon of olive oil. All this for 4 servings.
Wash the livers and clean them, put them in milk and leave them to simmer for an hour. The dried prunes are placed in a bowl of warm water for hydration. Then remove the livers from the milk and leave for a short time, and sprinkle salt and pepper over them.
Hydrated plums are cut in two halves. Take slices of bacon and wrap a liver and a half of plum in the form of a roll. During this time, heat the oven to 180 degrees.
Sprinkle the liver and bacon with a little olive oil and put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with the juice from the tray every 10 minutes so that it does not dry out.