Ingredients for cooking fish in sour cream
- Sea bass fillet 2 pieces
- Lemon 1/2 pieces
- Sour cream 200 grams
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Sea bass, Sour cream
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Baking tray, cutting board, kitchen knife, dining spoon, deep plate, lid
Cooking fish in sour cream:
Step 1: Prepare the fish.
Defrost fish fillet. For this recipe, you can take any sea fish, in my case it is sea bass. Rinse the fillet under water, carefully check for small bones remaining in the meat, if necessary, remove them with tweezers, lay them on a cutting board. Pepper and salt to taste, distribute the seasonings evenly along the entire length. Cut the fish into large pieces, each filet will produce about 3-4 portions. Put the chopped fish in a plate, squeeze the juice out of half a lemon, cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator on 10 minutes.
Step 2: Bake the fish in sour cream.
We get the fish and spices from the refrigerator, with the help of a tablespoon, spread the sour cream on the fillet with a thick layer. Put the fish prepared in this way on a heat-resistant baking sheet, previously lubricated with vegetable oil. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put the perch fillet baked on 15-20 minutes. Let the fish cool and serve.
Step 3: Serve the fish in sour cream.When serving, decorate the fish with lemon slices and herbs. You can prepare a special sour cream sauce by mixing chopped herbs and sour cream. Serve the finished fish, baked in sour cream, with a side dish of rice or green peas. That's all, a light lunch or dinner for the whole family is ready!
Enjoy your meal!
- The time and temperature for baking are different for different types of fish. Vary the cooking time depending on which fish you have chosen.
- According to this recipe, you can cook not only fillets, but also other parts of the fish, as well as the whole carcass, but then it will be necessary to increase the baking time. If in doubt, check that the fish is ready to be punctured with a fork or knife, a clear liquid should flow out of the puncture, if the liquid is unclear, the cooking time should be increased.
- Thaw the fish in cold water with a little salt.