Ingredients for Salad with Orange and Cheese
- Cheese 150 grams
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Orange 2 pieces
- Apple 1 piece
- Mayonnaise 250-300 grams
- Table vinegar 9% 2 tablespoons (for eggs)
- Salt 2 tablespoons (for eggs)
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Orange, Apple, Cheese
- Portion 3-4
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a tablespoon - 2 pieces, a grater, a deep bowl, plastic wrap, stewpan, refrigerator, stove, portioned plate.
Making a salad with orange and cheese:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, using a soft kitchen sponge, very carefully wash the chicken eggs. This must be done so that microbes do not remain on their shells. During heat treatment, they seep through the pores formed in the shell, and eventually end up in protein, and then into the stomach, causing poisoning or other not very pleasant diseases.
Then put this ingredient in a saucepan and add a couple of tablespoons of salt and 9% vinegar. Fill the testicles with cold running water 2-3 fingers higher, put on a strong fire and after boiling, cook hard-boiled 10-11 minutes. After that we send them to a bowl of ice water, completely cool, clean, rinse and dry with paper kitchen towels.
Then we wash the oranges with apple under the trickles of cold running water and dry them. Using a sharp kitchen knife, we remove citruses from the peel by carefully removing it so that no white fibers remain on the surface of the pulp, it contains bitter oils that can give the finished salad an unpleasant aftertaste. We sort the oranges into slices and remove from them a white delicate film - an intermediate membrane, although it is tasteless, but rather harsh.
We remove the apple from the skin, cutting it with a thin layer. Then we divide the fruit into 2 halves and take out from each core with a bone, as well as a tail. We send the rest of the ingredients that will be needed to prepare the salad to the countertop, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare a salad with orange and cheese.
In turn, we spread the prepared products on a cutting board and finely chop, for example, oranges and apples in small cubes up to 1 centimeter in size. Eggs are also either rings, half rings or straws, and hard cheese is simply shredded on a fine or medium grater.
Now we decide what we will serve the salad in, if it is for the holiday, it is better to lay the ingredients in layers specially designed for this purpose, while greasing each with a small portion of mayonnaise.
Cook this yummy for your daily breakfast, lunch or dinner and don’t want to waste time serving? Then everything is very simple, put the slices in a deep salad bowl, season with mayonnaise and mix everything to a homogeneous consistency. After that, tighten the dishes with a fragrant dish with plastic wrap, place on 30-40 minutes in the refrigerator, and then go ahead and taste it!
Step 3: serve a salad with orange and cheese.
Salad with orange and cheese is quite hearty, with delicate cheese notes, excellent sourness from citrus fruits and juiciness from an apple. After cooking, this yummy is infused in the refrigerator and then served in portions on plates or in small salad bowls as an appetizer before the second hot dishes. This meal does not need any decoration, except by the way there will be a few twigs or leaves of fresh herbs that complement the picture. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often in this type of salad add mandarin, sweet paprika, a slice of boiled chicken breast, canned pineapple, prunes, ground walnuts or a jar of tuna in oil. Any of these ingredients separately will perfectly complement the dish, giving it great juiciness, freshness or satiety;
- an alternative to mayonnaise - cream, sour cream or fermented milk yogurt without fillers;
- this type of salad can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than a day, after which it drains and loses its taste, therefore it is better to cook it in small portions that will be consumed immediately;
- if you decide to cook this dish for the holiday and it should look appetizing, then it is better to lay out the layers of salad like this: first half the cheese, then apples, then eggs, then oranges and again the remaining cheese, which is not necessary to cover with mayonnaise. From above, the finished dish can be decorated with slices of orange and sprigs of dill, parsley or cilantro.