Ingredients for cooking pork goulash in a slow cooker
- Pork (fresh pulp) 600 grams
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Sour cream 100 milliliters
- Tomato paste (mashed potatoes) 3 tablespoons
- Wheat flour (sifted) 1 tablespoon
- Purified water 1 cup
- Vegetable oil (refined) 1-2 tablespoons
- Paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Laurel leaf to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Onion, Carrot
- Serving 5-6
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, a glass (capacity of 250 milliliters), a tablespoon - 2 pieces, a silicone kitchen spatula, a grater, paper kitchen towels, a deep plate, a crock-pot, and a plate.
Cooking pork goulash in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To get started, take fresh pork pulp and thoroughly rinse under trickles of cold running water from blood, as well as any other contaminants. Then we dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and cut off the film from the meat, veins, as well as small bones, which very often remain on it after chopping the carcass. Next, we cut the pork into small portions or straws 1 cm thick and crush them on all sides with a tablespoon of sifted wheat flour.
Now, using a clean kitchen knife, peel the vegetables indicated in the recipe. We rinse them, dry them, put them on a new board and grind them. We chop the carrots on a large or medium grater, and chop the onions in cubes or half rings with a thickness of 6-7 millimeters.
Then we mix the required amount of tomato paste and sour cream in a small deep dish, put a glass of purified water on the countertop, put out the remaining necessary ingredients that will be needed to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the pork goulash in a slow cooker.
We insert the plug of the multicooker into a socket, put a teflon bowl in the recess of the kitchen appliance and pour a couple of tablespoons of vegetable refined oil into it.
Then set on the scoreboard frying mode or Baking time 30 minutes. Lower the pieces of meat to the bottom of the bowl and fry them, not covering them with a lid, stirring occasionally with a silicone kitchen spatula.
In 20 minutes add onions with carrots to the bowl and cook all the remaining time together, that is 10 minutes more, after which the kitchen appliance switches off.
Then pour the pork and vegetables with a glass of purified water, as well as a mixture of sour cream and tomato paste. Season the still raw dish to taste with salt, paprika, black pepper, bay leaf and mix the ingredients to a homogeneous consistency.
Turn on the multicooker again Baking mode, but this time for 1 hour. After this time, the kitchen appliance will again announce the end of cooking with a characteristic signal. We give the fragrant dish a slight infusion over 5-7 minutes, after that we open the lid, spread the meat with half-thick gravy in portions on plates and serve with your favorite side dish to the table.
Step 3: serve the pork goulash in a slow cooker.
Pork goulash in a slow cooker is served hot as a second main course. Its taste is significantly different from that prepared in a cauldron on the stove, more tenderness and richness, and the aroma is saturated. Serve this miracle in portions on plates along with a simple low-fat side dish, for example, steam rice, mashed potatoes, jacket potatoes, cereals from various cereals, pasta or salad and, of course, fresh bread. Enjoy and enjoy excellent food!
Enjoy your meal!
- the recipe contains a standard set of spices, ideal for making goulash, but if desired, it can be supplemented with any spices that season the meat, for example, oregano, hops-suneli, a mixture of ground peppers, oregano, saffron, basil or others;
- very often, two to three minutes before the end of cooking, add a couple of finely chopped garlic cloves and chopped dill or parsley to the goulash;
- in the same way you can make beef goulash, but it must be kept in the "Stewing" mode for 2 hours, since this meat is denser and will not be ready in 1 hour;
- an alternative to vegetable oil - melted pork fat, sour cream - cream, tomato paste - tomato sauce, and water - broth or vegetable broth;
- some housewives stew with meat, in addition to onions and carrots, salad pepper, finely chopped in small cubes, as well as one or two tomatoes;
- if you want the gravy to be larger and less thick, increase the amount of water to two glasses.