Oven ingredients for cooking potatoes with meat
- Potato (raw) 5 pieces
- Pork (fresh tenderloin) 250-300 grams
- Onions 1 piece
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Sour cream 100 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix of spices for meat to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Onion
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Oven, non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish, kitchen knife - 2-3 pieces, cutting board - 2-3 pieces, grater, deep bowl, baking brush, kitchen gloves, kitchen spatula, tablespoon, plate.
Cooking potatoes with meat in the oven:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
First of all, turn on and preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. In the meantime, take fresh pork tenderloin and rinse under trickles of cold running water. We dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and use a sharp kitchen knife to clean it of film, veins, and small bones, which often remain on the meat after chopping the carcass. Next, cut the pork in small portions cubes of 1.5 centimeters or layers up to 1 centimeter thick and in turn, slightly beat each of them with a kitchen hammer. We don’t make too much zeal, you just need to soften the meat tissue, it is permissible if the thickness of the portions decreases to 6-7 mm.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Then, using a clean kitchen knife, we get rid of onions and potatoes. We wash the vegetables under running water, dry, send to a clean cutting board and continue preparation. Slice the potato into slices or rings the size of up to 5 millimeters and transfer to a deep bowl. Season it to taste with salt, black pepper and mix with clean hands so that the spices cover the cut on all sides.
We cut the beam in cubes or half rings with a thickness of 6-7 mm.
We cut off paraffin crust from hard cheese and grind it on a coarse or medium grater. After that, put on the countertop the remaining ingredients that you will need to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare the products for baking.
Using a baking brush, grease the inside of a non-stick or heat-resistant form with vegetable oil. Spread on its bottom pieces of beaten pork and sprinkle them with salt, as well as a mixture of spices. On top of the meat, we distribute chopped onions in an artistic mess. Then we put the sliced potatoes in an even layer, cover it with sour cream and sprinkle with cheese chopped on a grater.
Step 4: bake potatoes with meat in the oven.
Now we check the temperature of the oven and, if it has warmed up, we put a form in it with a still raw food on the middle rack. Bake potatoes with meat 1 hour. After this time, all the components of the dish will reach full readiness and the fragrant casserole will be covered with a rosy cheese crust. As soon as this happens, we put on kitchen gloves in our hands, remove the form from the oven, rearrange it on the countertop and allow the resulting creation to cool slightly. Then, using a kitchen spatula, divide the dish into portions, arrange them on plates and serve for lunch or dinner.
Step 5: serve the potatoes with meat in the oven.
Potatoes with meat in the oven are served hot as a second main course. After cooking, this yummy is slightly cooled, divided into portions, distributed into separate plates and, if desired, decorated with sprigs of fresh herbs, for example, dill, parsley, cilantro, basil or green onions. As a complement to such a bright and rich food, you can offer slices of fresh, pickled or pickled vegetables and breads or pita bread. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- optionally chopped cheese can be mixed with finely chopped fresh herbs and spicy spices;
- an excellent substitute for vegetable oil - cream, sour cream - mayonnaise, cream, sour-milk yogurt without additives, and pork - chicken, turkey or steam veal;
- a set of spices is not essential! Use any that are suitable for meat and vegetable dishes, such as marjoram, ground red pepper, sage, thyme, rosemary, cumin, savory, cinnamon or ginger;
- very often, before baking, pork is insisted for 2-3 hours in your favorite marinade, a good option is sour cream, kefir, made from mayonnaise and mineral water. Soy or onion marinade is also suitable;
- sometimes the layers are interchanged, the potatoes are laid below, then the onions, meat, sour cream and after cheese. In this case, the vegetables acquire a more delicate texture, get more stewed than fried and browned, and the meat is covered with a golden cheese crust.