Ingredients for chopping with onions, mayonnaise and cheese
- Fresh pork pulp 500 grams
- Onions medium size 4-5 pieces
- Cream cheese or hard 180-200 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Vegetable oil for greasing the baking dish
- Main ingredients: Pork, Onion, Cheese
- Serving 5 servings
Kitchen paper towels, cutting board, knife, kitchen hammer, deep plate, flat plate - 2 pieces, fine grater, baking tray, oven, kitchen potholders, a tablespoon, cling film, serving dish, wooden spatula
Cooking chops with onions, mayonnaise and cheese:
Step 1: prepare the pork.
Thoroughly rinse the pork under running water to wash off any bone fragments and dirt, and wipe it with kitchen paper towels. Then put the meat on a cutting board and, using a sharp knife, cut into slices, approximately 1 centimeter. We should have beautiful pork chops.
Now we cover each piece with cling film and use a kitchen hammer to beat it off slightly. Rub the meat on both sides with a small amount of salt and ground black pepper and put it on a deep plate on top of each other. Leave the component in this position. for 10-15 minutesso that he can marinate a little, and in the meantime we will prepare the remaining products.
Step 2: prepare the onions.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and rinse thoroughly under running water. We lay out the component on a cutting board and cut into thin circles. Attention: it is not necessary to separate the layers of the onion from each other. Now we shift the circles to a clean plate and leave them aside for a while.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.
For the preparation of chops, you can use both processed and hard cheese of various varieties. Using a fine grater, grind the component directly on the cutting board. Then pour the chips into a free plate and proceed to cooking.
Step 4: prepare chops with onions, mayonnaise and cheese.
Turn on the oven and heat it to temperature 180 ° C. In the meantime, grease the baking sheet with a small amount of vegetable oil and put the pork chops on it. We place onion slices on top and sprinkle with grated cheese. At the end, grease the chops abundantly with mayonnaise, using a tablespoon.
When the oven reaches the temperature we need, put a baking tray with meat in it at an average level and bake for 30 minutes. Attention: during this time, the dish should be covered with a golden crust. As soon as this happens, we immediately take out the container with the help of kitchen gloves, so as not to overdry the pork. We turn off the oven, and chops, using a wooden spatula, we shift to a special dish for serving.
Step 5: serve chops with onions, mayonnaise and cheese.
We serve still hot chops to the dining table. As a side dish, fried or baked potatoes, salads from fresh vegetables, and also boiled rice are ideal for such a dish.
- for cooking, you can also use veal, turkey or chicken;
- It is very important to choose a good quality meat. Firstly, it must be fresh. Secondly, immediately after the purchase it is recommended to cook chops. Do not freeze pork and wait for the right moment to bake the dish. Thirdly, when choosing meat, pay attention to its appearance: it should have as few veins and films as possible, a good color of pork is soft pink, and in no case a weathered surface of pulp. And fourthly, for cooking chop, you need to cut the meat across the fibers, so that in the process of baking it does not spill and does not lose shape;
- if you want more juicy chops, then use cheese and mayonnaise with a high percentage of fat content. For example, for filling it is 67% and higher, and for a dairy product - from 55-60%.