Ingredients for Cooking Tomatoes with Garlic and Mayonnaise
- Tomatoes 2-3 pieces (large and dense)
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Garlic 1-2 prongs
- Mayonnaise (bold) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Lettuce to taste and desire
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Garlic, Cheese
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, cutting board - 2 pieces, grater, garlic press, bowl, tablespoon, paper kitchen towels, large flat dish.
Cooking tomatoes with garlic and mayonnaise:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, put on the kitchen table all the ingredients that are needed for the dish. Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the garlic and rinse it with tomatoes, as well as your favorite greens under trickles of cold running water. Then we dry these products with paper kitchen towels and continue the preparation. Squeeze the garlic cloves through a press into a small bowl, add mayonnaise there and mix them with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency. The sauce is ready!
Hard cheese remove paraffin peel and grind it on a large or medium grater.
Lettuce cover a large flat dish. In tomatoes, remove the place where the stalk was attached, put them on a cutting board, cut them into rings of 6-7 millimeters thick and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: cook the tomatoes with garlic and mayonnaise.
We spread tomato rings on lettuce leaves. Sprinkle them to taste with salt and black pepper. We leave the vegetables in this form for 2-3 minutes to let the juice go. Then grease each piece of tomato with garlic mayonnaise and sprinkle with chopped cheese. If desired, we decorate the dish with finely chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro or green onions and serve to the table as a snack.
Step 3: serve the tomatoes with garlic and mayonnaise.
Tomatoes with garlic and mayonnaise are served immediately after cooking, or after 10-12 minutes in a chilled form, as an appetizing-burning appetizer. This miracle is served on a large dish or tray, after decorating with fresh herbs dill, parsley, cilantro, green onions, basil, rings of olives or olives can also be a great addition. Tasty and healthy food is the key to health!
Enjoy your meal!
- instead of hard cheese, you can use processed cheese;
- very often they take small tomatoes, cut them lengthwise into 2 parts, remove the seeds with juice and fill each half with garlic mayonnaise. Then sprinkle with chopped cheese, garnish with fresh herbs and serve;
- A good substitute for mayonnaise - thick fat cream, sour milk without additives or sour cream;
- black pepper can be replaced with allspice or red or supplemented with any other spices, as well as dried herbs, which season vegetables;
- this dish is not stored in the refrigerator for more than 12 hours, so it is better to cook it in small portions;
- sometimes onion tomatoes are first spread onion straws, then rings of hard-boiled eggs, a slice of ham and only then mayonnaise, cheese and herbs.