Make the mayo for the beginning. Heat the milk to keep it warm. Dissolve the yeast and sugar. Mix well and let it rise for 10 minutes.
Dough: melt the margarine together with the oil. Separate the yolks from the egg whites. When the oil and margarine are warm, mix them with the yolks, sugar, lemon peel, milk, leavened mayonnaise. Beat the egg whites and incorporate it above. dough soaking your fists in warm water, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and leave to rise for 2 hours.
Beat the egg whites with the sugar. Then incorporate it into the cottage cheese mixed with the raisins, lemon peel and semolina.
Spread a 2-3cm thick sheet of leavened dough. Roll out the cheese. Roll. Put on a baking sheet and then in the cake pan. Grease with yolk and bake on low heat for 50 minutes.
Festive cruffin with cottage cheese & # 8211 delicious like Easter cake!
In 2013, Kate Reid, a very talented Australian pastry chef, thought of baking delicious croissants in a muffin shape. This is how the product called cruffin & # 8211 was born, a unique dessert, which was immediately a huge success. So, today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you the wonderful cruffin recipe. Even if the preparation seems a bit complicated, we promise you that it is just a little meticulous. We recommend you try this excellent dessert with a wonderful taste and a divine texture.
& # 8211 100 g of dried cranberries or raisins
& # 8211 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
& # 8211 2 teaspoons dry yeast
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the mayonnaise: combine in a bowl the warm milk with 5 g of sugar and 30 g of flour. Mix the ingredients. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave the mayo for 40 minutes in a warm place, until the mayo will increase twice in volume.
2. Prepare the dough: rub the cottage cheese in a separate bowl, then add the mayonnaise, caster sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, egg and egg yolks. Beat the ingredients using the mixer. Gradually add the sifted flour and mix the dough. You should get a thick, sticky dough.
3. Grease a bowl deeper with olive oil and place the dough in it. Cover the bowl with a towel, preventively soaked in hot water. Leave the dough in a warm place for 1.5 hours.
4. Grease your hands with oil and divide the dough into 6-8 equal parts. Shape the dough into balls and cover it again with a towel or cling film. Let the dough rest for 10-15 minutes.
5. Take a ball and place it on the floured table. Give the ball the shape of a thin, rectangular countertop. Grease the countertop with olive oil, using the silicone brush, then sprinkle it with dried cranberries and almond flakes. Roll the top as tight as possible and cover the roll with cling film. Do the same with the remaining dough balls, dried fruit and almonds. Let the rolls rest a bit.
6. Take a roll and place it on the floured table. Cut the roll in half lengthwise, keeping the distance from the base, then roll each piece in a spiral. When forming the spirals, make sure that the cut part is on the outside. In this way, the sheets will be well separated and visible after baking. Do the same with the remaining rolls.
7. Put the spirals in a form of non-stick muffins or paper, greased and cover with a towel. Let them rise until they double in volume for about 1 hour.
8. Shape in a preheated oven to 190 ° C for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 180 ° C and bake for about 25-30 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
9. Turn off the oven and remove the brown delicacy from the pan. Allow the dessert to cool on a wire rack. Decorate the delicacy with powdered sugar. Serve the dizzyingly tasty dessert with the greatest appetite!
Roll with sweet cheese and raisins
If you like the mixture of fragrant sweet cheese and raisins drunk with a drop of rum, you don't have to wait for Easter to come and enjoy it. You always have at hand the version of Pie with sweet cheese and raisins, but if you want something that is very tasty and good-looking, then I recommend you try this roll. The fluffy pandispan leaf is combined with a delicious cream cheese, slightly aerated by mixing with whipped cream. Compared to a pie that you prepare quickly if you use ready-made sheets, this roll requires a little more work, but the result is just right. You will get a more special dessert, very tasty and refreshing! I, for one, do it regularly and, every time, it is very appreciated :).
In order not to increase the number of calories, I left, at the end, the simple roll, powdered with just a little sugar. If you want it to look even better and you are not afraid of calories, you can spruce it with whipped cream (whipped cream, obviously, with a sachet of hardener, so as not to give up). Then, as for the color of my pandispan sheet, you should know that it is due exclusively to the use of country eggs, not some dye.
Ingredients (for 8-10 servings):
For the pandispan sheet:
& # 8211 eggs 4 pcs.
& # 8211 old powder 100 g
& # 8211 oil 1 tbsp
& # 8211 a pinch of salt
& # 8211 flour 100 g
& # 8211 baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
& # 8211 hot water 2 tbsp
For cream cheese with raisins:
& # 8211 fat cow cheese 500 g
& # 8211 raisins 100 g
& # 8211 old powder 120 g
& # 8211 unsweetened sour cream for whipped cream 75 ml
& # 8211 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or 1 sachet vanilla sugar)
& # 8211 rom 2 tablespoons
& # 8211 peel from 1 lemon
For pandispan sheet: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Separate the 4 eggs, taking care to put the egg whites in a perfectly degreased and dry bowl. Beat the yolks with warm water until you get a rather sticky foam. Add salt powder and a tablespoon of oil. Beat the egg whites until an aerated foam begins to form. Gradually add one tablespoon at a time, powdered sugar (100 g), continuing to mix at maximum speed. When you have finished putting the sugar, you should have a glossy and sticky meringue. Place the yolk composition on top of it, mixing lightly with a spatula.
Sift the flour into a bowl and mix with the baking powder. Then gradually incorporate it into the dough. Distribute the dough evenly in a stove tray lined with baking paper. Put the tray in the hot oven and leave it for 7-8 minutes or until the sheet passes the toothpick test (if you prick it with a toothpick, it comes out clean). Remove the tray from the oven. Spread a clean, large towel on the table (if it is uncolored, all the better: P). Using the corners of the baking paper, flip the sheet over the towel. Carefully detach (not burn) the baking paper from the pandispan sheet. Also, roll the sheet as tightly as possible with the towel. Leave it like this until the sheet cools completely.
In the meantime, get ready cream cheese with raisins: mix the raisins (washed and drained) with rum. Put the cottage cheese in a larger bowl and mix it with a fork. Mix it with powdered sugar, then put the grated lemon peel (unwaxed lemon, washed very well and wiped, as you already know) and vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar, as the case may be). Homogenize. Drain the raisins (although they have probably already absorbed the rum) and put them in the cream. Beat the whipped cream, very well cooled (minimum 6 hours in the fridge). Incorporate fresh cream. Roll out the pandispan sheet, spread the cream cheese over it as evenly as possible, and roll back. Place the roll on a plate and put it in the cold for at least an hour.
When you want to serve it, cut it into slices (thicker or thinner, according to preference). Powder it with a little powdered sugar.
Calories: Enough to cut a thin slice: P & # 8230
Easter with sweet cheese and raisins
In a bowl put the flour, make a hole in the middle and add the eggs, the yeast prepared from yeast, milk and a little sugar and knead adding all the ingredients. A cake batter is obtained and allowed to rise next to a heat source.
Separately, in another bowl, put: cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, lemon and orange peel, a pinch of salt, flour, vanilla sugar and eggs. All this is mixed with the mixer and at the end the raisins are added.
The dough sheet, after it has risen, is placed in a pan greased with butter. Form a finger-twisted roll on the board by hand and cut it in half. The two pieces stretch with the twister. Place the first sheet in a pan greased with butter, pour the cheese composition and then cover with the other sheet, pressing lightly so that the cheese does not come out.
Put in the oven at the right temperature, the same from start to finish. After baking, leave to cool to room temperature for a few hours, powder with sugar and serve garnished with mint leaves.
Sweet rolls (cakes) - 19 recipes
Find here any kind of recipe for sweet roll (cake), with fruit or jam / fruit jam, cottage cheese and many other delicious variations.
By definition, rolls are cakes made from a sheet of dough, rolled into a roll and filled with jam, jam, various creams, etc.
Roll with sweet cheese and strawberries
Among the preparations for Christmas, special events and recipes, we also prepared a cake. The cake with nuts and white chocolate really came out very good, good to taste and with. Prepare the cheese filling in a large bowl, mixing all the ingredients at once. Real estate developer Denis Țugulschi. For the cream: - 200 g of cottage cheese. Ingredients for cheese roll with egg & # 8211 serving number: 6-8.
We soak the gelatin sachets in about 50 ml of cold water. Pigeon Cake with Cream Cheese - Chef Nicolaie.
Easter recipe without dough with cheese and raisins
Ingredients (for a round tray with a diameter of 20 centimeters):
- 600 grams of well-drained sweet cheese very well drained
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- grated peel of half a lemon
- peeled from half an orange
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 grams of raisins soaked in a little milk with rum essence
- butter and breadcrumbs (to grease and wallpaper the baking tray)
Method of preparation:
First of all, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Then we take care of Easter: mix the cheese well with the sugar, add the eggs, lemon and orange peel, raisins and cinnamon and mix until the composition is homogenous with a wooden spoon.
Then grease the round tray with a little butter and line with breadcrumbs on the bottom (but you can skip this step if the tray is non-stick), then add the cheese mixture.
Leave in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes until golden.
Allow to cool, then place on a plate and garnish with powdered sugar.
Advice: Before you get to work, be sure to drain the cottage cheese well so that it is compact.
Cake with sweet cottage cheese and raisins - simple, quick and delicious. Kids love it!
1. Prepare the dough: beat the eggs with the sugar until they double in volume. Add the cream and milk to room temperature.
2.Add the flour combined with the baking powder and mix until smooth.
3. Incorporate the oil into the dough obtained. You will get a semi-liquid dough, from which you need to bake 2 equal countertops.
4.Pour half of the dough obtained into the tray lined with baking paper, spreading it evenly. Bake the top for about 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
5. Prepare the filling: mix the yolks, cheese, semolina, cream, vanilla sugar and lemon / orange peel.
6. Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until persistent peaks appear. Incorporate the foam obtained in the cheese composition.
7. Add the raisins and mix.
8. Spread evenly the filling obtained on the surface of the first countertop, which is in the tray.
9. Cover the filling with the other half of the dough.
10. Grease the surface of the cake with beaten egg and bake for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
11.Portion the cake and sprinkle it with vanilla flavored powdered sugar.
Snails with sweet cheese and raisins & # 8211 simple recipe
Snails with sweet cheese and raisins & ndash simple recipe. My favorites are cheesecakes, so when time allows I try to pamper myself.
The fun begins by kneading the dough, I love to do this, and the pampering starts a little later when the preparation is ready.
This time I chose to make some snails from a fluffy dough with sweet cow cheese filling, with many raisins.