Ingredients for making escalope with mayonnaise
- Pork (escalope) 500 grams or to taste
- Mayonnaise (bold) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons or as needed
- Parsley (for serving) to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Pork, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper, vegetable oil, parsley
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a large plate, an oven, a stove, a frying pan, a non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish, plastic wrap, a kitchen hammer, a kitchen spatula, a tablespoon, kitchen gloves, a plate.
Preparation of escalope with mayonnaise:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
What is an escalope? These are even, rounded seams, shredded from calf or pork tenderloin, as well as other parts of the pulp across the fibers 1 cm thick. Therefore, if you have purchased a whole piece of meat, you can cut it yourself. Are the slices prepared? Then everything is very simple, wash them, dry with paper kitchen towels, take turns on a cutting board, cover each with plastic wrap and lightly beat off with a kitchen hammer, so that the thickness of the layers decreases up to 5 millimeters. After that, sprinkle the escalopes from all sides to taste with salt, black pepper, put them on a plate and leave them in that form on 15 minutes.
Step 2: fry the escalopes.
Next, turn on and preheat the oven up to 180 degrees Celsius. When the meat is infused, put the pan on a strong fire and pour a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil into it. After a few minutes, lower the beaten escalopes into the preheated fat and fry them over high heat until half-cooked, to each side will take about 2 minutes each. As soon as the pieces are browned and covered with a dense golden crust, with the help of a kitchen spatula we transfer them into a non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish so that they lie in an even layer, and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: bake the escalopes.
We grease each escalope with the desired amount of fat mayonnaise and, if the oven is hot, put in a form with meat about 10-12 minutes or bake them until a light yellowish crust. As soon as the top layer is browned, put on the kitchen gloves, rearrange the fragrant dish on a cutting board, previously laid on the kitchen table, and let stand in this form 2 minutes.
Step 4: prepare the parsley.
Meanwhile, we wash the parsley under trickles of cold running water. We dry the greens with paper kitchen towels, put them on a clean cutting board and chop them finely with a new knife.
Step 5: serve the escalope with mayonnaise.
Escalope with mayonnaise is served hot as a main course. Using a kitchen spatula, the meat is distributed on plates at the rate of 1 piece - 1 serving. Then, slices are sprinkled with fresh finely chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro, basil or green onions. This yummy is served simply with fresh bread, pita bread, pastries or complemented with a side dish: baked, stewed or fried potatoes, mashed potatoes, boiled or steamed rice, pasta, cereals from various cereals, sliced from fresh, pickled, as well as pickled vegetables and salads. . Hearty, fast and inexpensive! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often, for each piece of fried meat, about 1/2 teaspoon of garlic squeezed out through a press is spread, then a layer of mayonnaise is applied and only then baked;
- mayonnaise can be mixed with finely chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro, basil, lemongrass, green onion or spinach;
- sometimes the meat before frying is insisted in onion-vinegar marinade, as on barbecue. You can withstand it in this mixture for 1 to 6 hours, after which the pieces acquire a light sourish flavor and a delicate vegetable aroma. Then the slices are dried with paper towels and cooked as described in the recipe, and the onions are sautéed and served as a side dish;
- both sunflower and olive oil are suitable for frying;
- the set of spices is not fundamental, season raw beaten escalopes with any spices that are suitable for meat dishes: garlic pellets, nutmeg, turmeric, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, oregano, cumin, cloves, as well as all kinds of dried peppers, red, chili, white, fragrant and others.